Corsair Community

K95 RGB Macro input speed much slower than it should be

Sonnar

Hello, after updating the frimware and cue on my K95 RGB i have notice that many of my marcos slowed down significantly, so i did a little test

i made a marco:

press x

wait 1 millisecond

release x

and set it to repeat while pressed with a repeat rate of 1ms

and then used record macro to measure how fast the keyboard is actually sending the keystrokes

and here's my results

2015-05-21_18-19-05.png?dl=0

the delay between press and release is 10 times higher than it should be and the repeat rate is 50 times higher

i also tested it on logitech's profile tester, which also records keystrokes

2015-05-21_18-03-22.png?dl=0

i have tried reinstalling CUE, using the keyboard on different computers and closing all the background programs that i could and nothing made a difference

i know a couple of millisecond doesn't seem like alot but i use some very time sensitive macros and this unfortunately renders them unusable

i would also assume this is a software/firmware problem since it has only started happening after i updated them and my keyboard is working fine otherwise

any help regarding this would be appreciated, thank you.

Are you using Windows 7 possibly? I believe James mentioned they have identified some kind of issue with macro delays and are working on fixing it. I "think" he mentioned Windows 7, but I'm not completely sure.

Not jsut window 7 its an CUE issues. It should be fixed in the next patch.

Archived