Corsair Community

Radiator problem h115i

Paolo_Z

Hi guys, this is my first post I signed up for this problem I'm going to tell you, I use google translator I'm Italian and then forgive me for any grammatical errors. I have a problem with the h115i radiator purchased on amazon for twice, the first time the pump made an absurd noise similar to a hard drive, and they replaced it, the second that they sent me has the silent pump but has a problem of aesthetics that bothers me at the sight in my window, in practice it has a rise in the part close to the tubes, amazon at most replaces only once and I could only do the recess as an active option for the warranty instead amazon this time reinsert me directly on corsair what should I do? there is a DIY way to repair it ? corsair would replace it? I thank you in advance for the answers!

IMG_8906.JPG.c3263b7b96b0a29f5fe16c12724cb192.JPG

Hello, If the item was damaged from shipping and the reseller is unable to assist. I would get a support ticket open with us. Click on the link above for our Support Ticket System and our support team can further assist.

thank you, I provide immediately

Archived