Corsair Community

IronClaw RGB stops working randomly

sojamann

Hi there, i've got IronClaw RGB that randomly stops working in the middle of games. The only thing to get it to work again is plugging it out and back in.

I don't get the windows sound for unplugged hardware when this happens tho, so i guess it's more of a software problem maybe, that's why i didn't sent the mouse in yet.

Maybe you can hint me at some solution or help me decide if sending it in is promising for this issue, or if it's a comon software problem maybe.

I'm on windows 10 pro, it happened so far in league of legends and overwatch, i don't recall it to happen on the desktop yet, but could be coincidentally.

I had the problem with the newest Icue version, right now i went back to an older one; 3.12.118. So far so good, but i just went back on it, time will tell.

I have the same issue with my Dark Core RGB. After a few minutes my mice stop working but the LED stay ON and iCUE still see the mice but I can't move it ... I try with or without wire, I try with an other computer, other USB ports etc ... But same issue every time ...

Archived