Corsair Community

H115i Platinum disconnects when using certain lighting effects, fix in thread

HWG

Thought I would make a post regarding the H115i Platinum. It seems to have an issue where upon a fresh boot of the system, if the lighting effects include multiple "animated" effects, the cooler will connect and disconnect over and over again. However, if you head into iCUE settings and restart the iCUE service, the problem goes away.

Doesn't look like an actual hardware problem, seems related to the firmware or the service itself.

Corsair do you have any response to fix this? Seems like I am not the only one experiencing the problem.

• 2 weeks later...
Thought I would make a post regarding the H115i Platinum. It seems to have an issue where upon a fresh boot of the system, if the lighting effects include multiple "animated" effects, the cooler will connect and disconnect over and over again. However, if you head into iCUE settings and restart the iCUE service, the problem goes away.

Doesn't look like an actual hardware problem, seems related to the firmware or the service itself.

Corsair do you have any response to fix this? Seems like I am not the only one experiencing the problem.

How are your fans connected? Are you using a Corsair fan/lighting hub (Commander Pro)?

Archived