Corsair Community

Glaive Firmware Update fails

momorious

Hello.

I have a Glaive RGB mouse with Firmware 1.03.

I have the same issue as nearly everyone else that the left mouse sometimes registers as a double click. Firmware 1.04 should resolve this afaik.

When I click the firmware update in CUE (latest Version), 2 seconds later I get a error message that the firmware update failed, the mouse is then no longer visible in CUE and the lighting of the mouse is freezed (but luckily I can still use them...).

I tried all available USB ports (also USB 2 ports because I have read that you need USB 2 for Firmware update) but nothing helped.

Any other solution to manually force a firmware update without CUE?

Thanks.

• 9 months later...

Hi

Do I have the same problem that I can help with?

Hello.

I have a Glaive RGB mouse with Firmware 1.03.

I have the same issue as nearly everyone else that the left mouse sometimes registers as a double click. Firmware 1.04 should resolve this afaik.

When I click the firmware update in CUE (latest Version), 2 seconds later I get a error message that the firmware update failed, the mouse is then no longer visible in CUE and the lighting of the mouse is freezed (but luckily I can still use them...).

I tried all available USB ports (also USB 2 ports because I have read that you need USB 2 for Firmware update) but nothing helped.

Any other solution to manually force a firmware update without CUE?

Thanks.

Archived