Corsair Community

Force GT Sata 3 Firmware Update

ßlade

I've been having Issues with the computer I've built lately.. I'm using a Asus P8P67 Pro Rev 3.0 motherboard. I come home and my pcs shutdown/restarted I and I see a Bios box saying "No bootable device Is detected. System will enter the bios setup utility." I think I've seen the computer restart before not sure If It gets an error or not This Is happened more then once and Is causing a lot of frustration seein as I spent over $1700.00 on the system and can't keep It stable and running. I've been trying to pin point the problem and now I'm almost certain It's the SSD that's the cause. I went to download the Force GT 3 (60G) Firmware updater and when I go to run It, It shows nothing for It to update so I'm sort of clueless on what to do now. Any ideas or options would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you.

Edit: Just found another thread stating I should run the Updater in Adminstrator, problem solved drive found I'll keep this forum updated on the status of my desktop.

Everything seemed to be working well the computer ran well, but this morning It seems I came accross an IE error? This Is what It said... "0x0000000075209A7A referenced memory at 0x0000000075209A7A The required data was not placed into memory because of an I/O error status of 0xc000000e. Now I looked up 0x0000000075209A7A and couldn't come up with anything on the internet It must be some internal code reffering to a component.. but when I entered 0xc000000e I found that lots of people had trouble with that there are some repair tools for It but none of them work for Win7 so I'm sort of clueless now, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Edit: The error was In a box and when I kept clicking It seemed It wouldn't dissapear and there was nothing behind the box no Icons just my desktop background without anything on It. The only way to restart the computer was by holding in the power button and manually restarting.

Thank you.

While I'm not familiar with the particular error you mention, you could try the workarounds that worked for some people: the LPM registry fix, disabling the quick boot option from your bios / efi, disabling the hot plug option for your ssd ( if available from the bios / efi ). Have you ensured that your system is stable without the Force3 SSD ? Your issue could also be generated by CPU and / or memory overclocking, so you could also try running everything at default settings and see if you encounter the problem again.

Archived