Corsair Community

Clone Tool ?

XCLx321H

Sirs, I'm interested in using the Clone Tool in the SSD Tool Box. I've searched around the Forum but can't seem to find simple instruction's. Is there any Tread or Post's on How to use it. Also doe's it just copy the OS (Operating System) or doe's it copy my Files and other info with it ? One more thing can I use the Tool while my Drive is still in my Case ? Any Info would be great Thank you !

Sirs, I would like to know if there is more Instruction on the Clone Tool in the Corsair SSD Tool Box I have searched the Forum and can not find any info. I have a few questions about it, Can I also copy (make an Image) from SSD (which my OS is on) to SSD ? Can this be done ? Sorry Sirs if I Posted this in the wrong SSD section... Thank You...

yes you can clone ssd to ssd. The ssd that you wish to clone to cannot have a partition on it. in ssd tool box click clone select the ssd with the data you wish to clone and then select the ssd you want it on and click clone

so can this cloning software work with other brands of ssd's ? and does the target drive need to be external.?

I think you should not worry about it. Read the instruction of the software carefully. watch the video from youtube before you do something. Every tools are similar, for example, my tool is aomei backupper. Though its operation is easy, I don't know how to do when I first run it. I read many articles and watched many videos, and now i'm familiar with it very much.

• 2 weeks later...
Sirs, I have a few more questions about the Corsair Clone Tool. Will Cloning (Migration) harm the Cloned Drive (SSD). Also should I "Create a System Repair Disc" for Bootload Rebuilding problems. If this Cloning process fails can the Discs (SSD's) be Secure Erased or Erased with the Corsair Toolbox utility. Another something, I'm using a SATA 3 120GB Force Disc to SATA 2-240GB Destination Drive, will there be any Partitioning resizing problems or issue's with SATA 3 vs. 2 Disc's. Thank You, for answering my questions Sirs...

Archived