Corsair Community

Corsair 570X Build RGB Help

dsmith1

Hi,

I am planning a PC build with the Corsair 570X RGB And the h100i v2. I am planning to replace the stock h100i fans with rgb ones. Which ones should I use and how what do I have to do/buy to get all of the corsair RGB fans in my case synced(SP and HD)?

Thanks, David

I am planning to replace the stock H100iV2 fans with rgb ones. Which ones should I use and how what do I have to do/buy to get all of the corsair RGB fans in my case synced(SP and HD)?

You should use 4-pin PWM fans so the sensible option is to use HD120 RGB LED fans :nodding:.

Only the SP120's will work in this case; do not get the HD's

No, SP120 RGB LED fans are 3-pin voltage so can't be controlled by a H100iV2 :(:

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,

I am planning a PC build with the Corsair 570X RGB And the h100i v2. I am planning to replace the stock h100i fans with rgb ones. Which ones should I use and how what do I have to do/buy to get all of the corsair RGB fans in my case synced(SP and HD)?

Thanks, David

depends which Fans you want.. you get the rgb fan led hub with the case along with 3 SP120 rgb fans and an SP rgb button controller.

i personally went for the HD series fans.

its worth noting you can not mix SP and HD series fans on the RGB led Hub, its one or the other i am afraid.

and if you want to control it all from Corsair Link then you will need a Commander Pro (or at very least a Lighting Node Pro)

Here is a diagram of how its set up in my 570x

VgwpbwF.jpg

Archived