Corsair Community

Strafe RGB LED flicker

plmie01

My strafe RGB (bought yesterday and already updated firmware), sometime LED flicker (especially A key) when using rainbow wave or some colour shift but not occur when using static light.

It was the hardware or software problem?

Thank You

I have already tried the keyboard on another computer, it has the same issue.

If it was the software problem?

I already changed with the shop and the new one has the same problem but it occur on another key.

• 6 months later...
I have already tried the keyboard on another computer, it has the same issue.

If it was the software problem?

I already changed with the shop and the new one has the same problem but it occur on another key.

It seems to happen with certain USB controllers. The problem? Those certain are extremely common, to the point that every PC I tried has this issue. :evil:

Anything new on this? I already filled out a customer support ticket, but maybe someone figured out whats causing this. Is there a new firmware that was released in the last 1-2 months or something? (My k70 does the same. Logs dont show usb errors, different usb ports and variants show the same error)

• 8 months later...

I'm having the same issue with my Strafe RGB, whenever an animated effect is on, some random leds will turn off for a ms and then turn back on normaly, sometimes even twice in a minute. Noticed it a lot with the 4 of the numpad, CUE and keyboard are updated, usb port drivers too.

Edit: I also noticed that with a solid color + ripples from pressed keys, the Y and 6 turned to blue when the light was a pink-ish red. (i think the blue was the same tone as the solid color i had before, probably a weird bug?). Then pressed a key and it tuned back to the pink-ish red color like if nothing would've happen.

Archived