Corsair Community

Corsair strafe, any chance for dedicated media keys?

skan

Hello,

As the title says. Will Corsair release a version of Strafe that has dedicated media keys? and also RGB?

Really want this keyboard after watching linus video about it, the only thing that's holding me are those media keys which are a must have for me.

Thanks.

As mentioned by others the K70 has this feature. The STRAFE was not made to replace the K70. For a little extra cost the K70 will have this feature. Personally I like the fit and feel of the STRAFE as is and an extra media control area would have made it too big.

• Corsair Employee
STRAFE was designed to offer a different set of features to exist next to the K70. Some people made want dedicated media keys and the aluminum while others may want a keyboard at a lower price point along with newer CUE functionality.

• 2 weeks later...
There is no point in them releasing a new strafe keyboard with media keys and RGB. That's basically what the K70/K95 RGB keyboards are for.

And yet they're releasing a new RGB strafe that has an updated controller (by all accounts) that offers true 16.8 million colour transitions.

So now you have a lower model offering better functionality than a flagship model.

And yet they're releasing a new RGB strafe that has an updated controller (by all accounts) that offers true 16.8 million colour transitions.

So now you have a lower model offering better functionality than a flagship model.

Well, I think they will eventually release a new K70 and K95 RGB models with the updated led controller. And if they do I hope they change the naming, there is way too much confusion with all the whole K70/K95 RGB and non-RGB >.<

Well, I think they will eventually release a new K70 and K95 RGB models with the updated led controller. And if they do I hope they change the naming, there is way too much confusion with all the whole K70/K95 RGB and non-RGB >.<

But wouldn't naming a a keyboard something else cause more confusion since they would look alike

But wouldn't naming a a keyboard something else cause more confusion since they would look alike

Not that much as long as they discontinue it. I think it would be even more complicate and confusing with this:

• K70 non-RGB
  • K70 RGB
  • K70 RGB v2.0
  • K95 non-RGB
  • K95 RGB
  • K95 RGB v2.0

Archived