Corsair Community

Will all of this work with Commander Pro

kmanderson193

I'm in the process of making a Corsair Build, and just want to know if this will work, or if I'll need any additional parts, I want to run all of this via Corsair Link & a Lighting Node Pro

5x LL140 RGB Fans

RM850i PSU

4x RGB Lighting Strips

Dominator RGB Fan

H115i RGB CPU Cooler

Will I need anything else to run this?

Thanks

I'm in the process of making a Corsair Build, and just want to know if this will work, or if I'll need any additional parts, I want to run all of this via Corsair Link & a Lighting Node Pro

5x LL140 RGB Fans

RM850i PSU

4x RGB Lighting Strips

Dominator RGB Fan

H115i RGB CPU Cooler

Will I need anything else to run this?

Thanks

Hi bud....

Take a read of this.....

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=173880

Don't ask questions there though ;).. come back here with any queries you might have ;)

I cant see any issue's with your List though.. will all work together and after reading the above thread you should have a good idea on set up...

You will also Be needing a Node pro in the set up for the Dominator AirFlow Platinum RGB as you will be using both the Commanders LED channels for the LL fans and 4 strips.....

Thanks a lot for that bud, I'm not too bothered by the Dominator Fan, I've never really encountered worrying temps using Dominator Ram, So I'll probably just hold off on that for now, Can't really justify the expensive if I need another Node Pro, and thank you for making that other thread, some great info in there :) much appreciated

Thanks a lot for that bud, I'm not too bothered by the Dominator Fan, I've never really encountered worrying temps using Dominator Ram, So I'll probably just hold off on that for now, Can't really justify the expensive if I need another Node Pro, and thank you for making that other thread, some great info in there :) much appreciated

you have a plan :).. good luck with your quest buddy :)

Archived