Corsair Community

[Help] M90 Startup problem

PixelBlocker

Hi guys, Last week I've got a M90 but I can't get one problem fixed.

If I have my mouse plugged into my computer while starting windows it just crash just before windows will start.:sigh!:

I have no idea how to fix this. I think the only way to do this is to reinstall my windows (What I was already planning to do).

I don't know it that will fix it but I can try it. For now I have no time to do that so is there another option?:confused:

That's very odd that it will work on the other systems but not yours. If you wait until the system starts up and boots to windows, then plug in the mouse it will work?

Yes if I wait until the Windows flag shows and plug it in everything works fine :sigh!:

I have tried all my usb ports but no one worked. also if my windows start with the choice of startup repair or start it normal and I plug my mouse in. My whole computer freeze. the keyboard, screen and timer. I have removed all of my other usb accessoires but nothing helped. :confused:

• Corsair Employee

I have seen a select few cases where older machines, or machines that have a limited bios will not let the mouse work until you boot up into windows.

How old is this system and what is the make?

I have seen a select few cases where older machines, or machines that have a limited bios will not let the mouse work until you boot up into windows.

How old is this system and what is the make?

I have the pc since last year.

I have this computer http://www.meetgadget.com/gadget/18302/Acer+Aspire+X5400 but with a new videocard, PSU, ram and case.

Go in the computer's bios and set usb legacy support to enable.

What is, exactly, the model of your Acer computer?

I already have usb legacy support on true

Archived