Notices

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average. Display Modes
Old 10-27-2015, 01:18 PM
Corsair Employee

POST ID # = 816557
Corsair Chris Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omergersh View Post
Is there any fix developed yet? My headphones entered bootloader again after I plugged it in wrong..... :((
Yes, we're working on an interim fix which should resolve a lot of the issues. But I need to get it approved before I can post it here on the forums. Give it a day or two.

Old 10-29-2015, 07:50 AM

POST ID # = 816888
fillen Reputation: 10
Default Bootloader

I also think im stuck in bootloader... CUE cant detect my device. I tried pairing it.. but when it is paired.. there is no lights and i cant see the headset in the windows sound options.I tried reinstalling the CUE, but it didnt help. I would like the new drivers. I can send my logs if needed. "Device profile (meta) for device vid=1b1c pid=1b28 not found." stuff like that is in the log.

Last edited by fillen; 10-29-2015 at 07:59 AM.

Old 10-29-2015, 01:05 PM
Corsair Employee

POST ID # = 816961

Quote:
Originally Posted by fillen View Post
I also think im stuck in bootloader... CUE cant detect my device. I tried pairing it.. but when it is paired.. there is no lights and i cant see the headset in the windows sound options.I tried reinstalling the CUE, but it didnt help. I would like the new drivers. I can send my logs if needed. "Device profile (meta) for device vid=1b1c pid=1b28 not found." stuff like that is in the log.
Does the headset appear in CUE? Does it still have CUE functions?

We've seen that happen internally, and we believe that the way to get it to pop up in your Windows Sound options is to check for Windows updates.

Old 10-29-2015, 08:20 PM

POST ID # = 817084

When it is plugged in with usb it doesnt show up in cue. I can't try to flash the firmware. It doesn't seem to power on.

Old 10-30-2015, 06:35 AM

POST ID # = 817125

I updated windows update and now i was able to see my headset in both sound options in windows and cue. i was able to flash it too. I had to restart my computer then everything worked just as normal. Thank you :)
(Im really satisfied with my headset its really comfortable and the sound is great, but this is the second major software fault i have had to experience, its such a shame :/ its feels it was released a bit early)

Old 10-31-2015, 02:37 AM

POST ID # = 817290
Murdersaurus Reputation: 10

I've done all these steps and it never works. After I update the software both the headset and the dongle start flashing rapidly but never connect. PLEASE HELP I'VE BEEN WITHOUT A HEADSET FOR WEEKS NOW!

Old 11-02-2015, 01:59 PM
Corsair Employee

POST ID # = 817619

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdersaurus View Post
I've done all these steps and it never works. After I update the software both the headset and the dongle start flashing rapidly but never connect. PLEASE HELP I'VE BEEN WITHOUT A HEADSET FOR WEEKS NOW!
You'll need to pair it. If you've been trying to pair it and it won't pair, unplug the dongle and retry it. It should work if you do the pairing process correctly.

Old 11-03-2015, 06:21 AM
elkuksi's PC Specs

POST ID # = 817732
elkuksi Reputation: 10

i connected my headset and there was a yellow light in the mic, then i putted the dongle ande headset in pairing mode and now its working again. YEAH

Old 11-03-2015, 07:25 AM

POST ID # = 817734
Hackas Reputation: 10

I had same problem, but finally fixed it.

I was doing everything as it said (updating firmware, pairing devices again), but it didn't want to start working or was working only when headset was connected to PC with cable and was disconnecting after 1min.

What i did different last time was to disconnect headset after firmware update and connect them to adapter to charge and then do pairing. That fixed it and headphones started working
I haven't disconnect headphones yet, because I'm afraid they will die.

I also had one more problem, left side (where buttons are) was very hot, don't know why.

(EDIT)
I disconnected cable and connected again and again they don't work. I think i also have some battery problem, because headset dies after i disconnect them from adapter.

Last edited by Hackas; 11-03-2015 at 07:59 AM.

Old 11-07-2015, 05:48 PM
NexusBlueblood's PC Specs

POST ID # = 818596
NexusBlueblood Reputation: 10

Same here i just got this today and i have no lights cant connect and cant get past set 6.

Old 11-07-2015, 06:49 PM
NexusBlueblood's PC Specs

POST ID # = 818609
NexusBlueblood Reputation: 10

How to force power on the Void?

Old 11-08-2015, 07:22 AM

POST ID # = 818701
AngelMarc Reputation: 10

seriously ? everything was working fine till you force update
now i have headset that doesn't work [ all together it have 4 days !!!!!!!! ]
thank you for fking update
great for me that i have still h1500 that WORKS
have nice day morons [ code developers ]
will not recommend to anybody any more

ps. just to give you clue - THERE IS NO FKING FORCE UPDATE, AS STUPID HEADSET DOESNT CONNECT BY USB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY ? BECAUSE SOME MORON [ CODE DEVELOPER ] FORGET TO STICK HARDWARE ID IN BOOTLOADER OF HEADSET
JUST GIVE US FREKING BOOTLOADER SOFT THAT WE CAN FIX YOUR PROBLEM

Last edited by AngelMarc; 11-08-2015 at 07:27 AM.

Old 11-08-2015, 09:23 AM

POST ID # = 818726
Toasted Toasted Reputation: 104

@AngelMarc

Sounds like you need to repair the headset.
Instructions here;
http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=152550

@Nexus

Try a different USB port and see if that helps.

When you connect and turn the headset on. Windows should detect the headset as Avnera AV6302 in Devices and Printers.

Old 11-17-2015, 06:12 PM

POST ID # = 820558
thelilith Reputation: 10

Hi all,

I've just registred to post here. I have quite simillar problem as some guys have mentioned.

Starting from beginning I've changed usb port to which my dongle was connected and it stopped being recognised by windows so I have tried to update firmware (had 1.11.85 - newest was 1.11.86). At some point (when upper bar was 100% but bottom bar was 0%) my pc froze and had to be restarted. Since then my headset seems like being powered off and when i hold power button there is no response. I have tried to reinstall CUE to older versions but it didn't help.
So I've found this topic. I tried to update firmware however when I choose option to force update from server and prompt to plug headset via usb and when I connect it nothing happens. However windows seems to install connected device (there is classic windows beep when device is connected but in device manager it is named as Unknown Device) but when I try to connect it with other usb port I see that this unknown device report Code 43.
I tried to enter bootload mode (by connecting usb cable while holding mute) but as this just occured it might take few days before battery runs out.

Btw it has been more than 2 weeks since that file should be released. When we can hope if it goes air? Unless Chris has some beta version - if so please send me it as I could try if it works. If there are any questions I'm eager to answer. If any screenshots required I can do that too.

edit: Corsair driver in Device Manager shows following error:

edit 2:
Today 30.68 Firmware was released. This time however update process passed when I have plugged my headset to PC via usb cable and update started. However unfortunately it got stuck on 100% first bar (screenshot below) for like 1 hour now.
Got any advice now?

Last edited by thelilith; 11-19-2015 at 03:25 PM. Reason: adding a screenshot

Old 11-19-2015, 05:08 PM
Corsair Employee

POST ID # = 820942

If it hangs, abort it and start it again.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: