The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Audio

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average. Display Modes
Old 10-17-2015, 01:40 AM

POST ID # = 814772
bunnzii Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsair Chris View Post
Hey bunnzii, you'll need to download the most recent version of CUE. You can download that at corsair.com/downloads. Once you have that try the process again.
I did download it. I forced the update. still nothing.
I tried pairing it again and restarting my computer etc etc.
Still dont work.
Again its hard to know when my headphones are in pairing mode because they dont light up properly because I was told by a corsair employee my headphones look and seem like they are stuck in "demo" mode.

I just wish I could get someone 3who knows about this stuff to skype me so they can see I am not crazy. lol

Old 10-17-2015, 01:41 AM

POST ID # = 814773
bunnzii Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizes View Post
No luck for me. I couldn't get past step 6 (Connect headset when prompted in CUE) CUE never recognizes that the headset is connect by USB. This was after a failed firmware update. The headset just appears to be dead. Also, tried the repair with the dongle from the other threads and reinstalling CUE, but neither helped.
This is almost EXACTLY what happened to me.
and I have done everything listed to resolve the matter, still nothing.

Old 10-18-2015, 02:25 PM

POST ID # = 815049
AkimboX Reputation: 10

Listen I Did All These Steps Right And Everything happened like its supposed to be but after I pair my dongle and headset...the headset's corsair symbols continue to flash red

Old 10-18-2015, 07:30 PM

POST ID # = 815091
Fizes Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnzii View Post
This is almost EXACTLY what happened to me.
and I have done everything listed to resolve the matter, still nothing.
I left my headset unplugged for the weekend then I was able to follow the update firmware and the repair to the dongle steps. I'm assuming I had to wait for the headset battery to die. I'm not sure how long it takes for the battery to die but for me it was about the 48 hour mark when I noticed it did.

Old 10-19-2015, 12:43 PM
Corsair Employee

POST ID # = 815213
Corsair Chris Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkimboX View Post
Listen I Did All These Steps Right And Everything happened like its supposed to be but after I pair my dongle and headset...the headset's corsair symbols continue to flash red
That's the default lighting settings. You can adjust it using CUE.

Old 10-20-2015, 06:43 PM

POST ID # = 815465
Kernan Reputation: 10

Hey Chris, what if I can't get CUE to recognize that my headset is plugged in via the USB cable? This fix doesn't do anything if I can't get passed that step...

Old 10-20-2015, 07:00 PM

POST ID # = 815472
ferrii6 Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kernan View Post
Hey Chris, what if I can't get CUE to recognize that my headset is plugged in via the USB cable? This fix doesn't do anything if I can't get passed that step...
Do you have the yellowjacket or the wireless without the base station?

Old 10-20-2015, 07:05 PM
Corsair Employee

POST ID # = 815473

Quote:
You can try one of two things, but none of them are ideal.
1) Unplug the headset, while the headset is powered off, press and hold the mute button and plug the headset back in using the USB cable. Then try doing the Recovery Process from step 1.

2) Leave the headset unplugged for about a day and try process again tomorrow. So that the battery can fully drain.

Like I mentioned, it's not ideal and we should be getting new FW soon that should resolve the issue with the headset not being detected by CUE.

Old 10-20-2015, 07:22 PM

POST ID # = 815477
Kernan Reputation: 10

I have the wireless black one without the base.

I'll try to see what happens with letting it die out. Going to also start up an RMA for a refund. This kinda thing shouldn't happen

Old 10-20-2015, 09:27 PM

POST ID # = 815514
Omergersh Reputation: 10

Quote:
I have the wireless black one without the base.

I'll try to see what happens with letting it die out. Going to also start up an RMA for a refund. This kinda thing shouldn't happen
Also having this same problem and the mute button plus plugging in combo is not working. Don't really have time to wait for this to drain battery and If I do end up doing this what do I have to do when the battery drains. Has anyone found a good fix yet?

Old 10-21-2015, 01:09 PM
Corsair Employee

POST ID # = 815604

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omergersh View Post
Also having this same problem and the mute button plus plugging in combo is not working. Don't really have time to wait for this to drain battery and If I do end up doing this what do I have to do when the battery drains. Has anyone found a good fix yet?
From our preliminary testing, FW 35 will address most of the issues with headsets not pairing after FW updates, and all the issues with FW 33. We should have it ready by the end of next week but for those in these forums. Once this version of the FW has been approved for public release (probably this friday), I'll start PMing beta FW for those in this thread and those who have had a bad experience with our headset, so that you can start using your headsets again.

Old 10-21-2015, 04:09 PM

POST ID # = 815638

Quote:
From our preliminary testing, FW 35 will address most of the issues with headsets not pairing after FW updates, and all the issues with FW 33. We should have it ready by the end of next week but for those in these forums. Once this version of the FW has been approved for public release (probably this friday), I'll start PMing beta FW for those in this thread and those who have had a bad experience with our headset, so that you can start using your headsets again.
Send that my way as soon as you can. Thanks.

Old 10-21-2015, 04:51 PM

POST ID # = 815643

Sorry for double post but this seems pretty important:

I was AFK while I left my headset plugged into my computer. After about an hour of being AFK I come back and the boom light to show battery,mute mic and stuff like that. Well it was showing battery status and I was pretty sure if the headset isn't in bootloader mode it wouldn't do that so I tried to turn it on and it worked! It asked me if I wanted to upgrade firmware again so I just said no. Not sure what happened it just started working now.

Old 10-21-2015, 04:57 PM
elkuksi's PC Specs

POST ID # = 815644
elkuksi Reputation: 10

Quote:
I have the same problem, i cant start my headphones, and when i connect it to my computer its does not recognise it. so pls send it also to me

Old 10-23-2015, 10:50 PM

POST ID # = 816040

Is there any fix developed yet? My headphones entered bootloader again after I plugged it in wrong..... :((

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: