Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 46 votes, 4.91 average. Display Modes
Old 03-10-2015, 06:19 PM
WookieSM's PC Specs

POST ID # = 765392
WookieSM Reputation: 10
Wink software sucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irondog55 View Post
If you have a 1500v1 using the 1.1.1 drivers fixes that if you use Windows 7 support.

Personally I would love it if they kept the sound qualkity of that driver with the 3D positioning of 2.0.35...

It has been too long, been waiting since April 2012. We are really in need of an update. C'mon Corsair! You can do eeet!

i use the same drivers on windows 8.1 but in windows 7 compatibility mode these are the only ones that work properly for me on Win 8.1

Old 03-14-2015, 08:20 PM
JeanLuc's PC Specs

POST ID # = 766242
JeanLuc Reputation: 10

Just bought the V2100 and installed this software. It won't even so much as load - seriously?
On top of this it looks like there hasn't been an update since October 2013. If I don't get a proper response from corsair or a new update isn't released then this will be the last purchase I ever make from these guys. Which is sad that the driver software has to let down such great hardware.

Old 03-15-2015, 04:16 AM
JeanLuc's PC Specs

POST ID # = 766297
JeanLuc Reputation: 10

Okay, so I got it working with the Razor software. It's been mentioned a few times on here so I guess we may as well link it?
http://www..com/gb-en/surround
It took my headset from a generic stereo set to a surround system that literally blew me away!
The cons are that there is a loss of functionality with my V2100's in that the volume roller no longer works.
Shame on you Corsair. Why does your software and customer service have to suck so bad?

Old 03-23-2015, 11:10 AM
vexed's PC Specs

POST ID # = 768015
vexed Reputation: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeanLuc View Post
Why does your software and customer service have to suck so bad?

My experience with customer service to do with things like RMA have been overall very good, since i had to RMA my V2000's three times due to the cracked earcup issue they suffered with.

However the driver's, forum communication and general speed of development of these drivers on issues that have been requested since 8.1's release has been piss poor. It's a shame that the drivers are what lets this headset down. But Link suffers with the same problems that its the software side been the issue. Which is now reportedly changing and been "fixed"

This overall software issue does concern me with windows 10 been released in the summer of this year and may make my headset unusable if the drivers do not work as they did for a few months after 8.1's release.

I do hope corsair either puts more manpower on the job and sorts this issue out soon because having to use a competitors software to use your hardware function the way i could expect a $20 headset from wall mart to function is bonkers or at the very least be more vocal on the forums saying "We are aware of these issues you can expect something by 3 months from now" it wouldn't be perfect but at the very least it would be something.

Last edited by vexed; 03-23-2015 at 11:13 AM.

Old 03-23-2015, 11:13 AM

POST ID # = 768016
Pitt Reputation: 10

Downloaded the 1.1 drivers for my H1500, uninstalled previous drivers, ran CC, and restarted PC. When I go to install them it unpacks a few things than a message pops up telling me to plug my usb headset in but it already is plugged in? It won't let me install them.

Old 03-31-2015, 04:20 PM

POST ID # = 769735
JonBeee Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeanLuc View Post
Just bought the V2100 and installed this software. It won't even so much as load - seriously?
Had this problem too, clicking the icon didn´t do *****. However, a friend of my told me to try the small icon in the "pop-up"bar. Since I dont know how to explain what I mean, I did a printscreen.

Works good for me, perhaps it will for you too?

Old 04-01-2015, 10:38 PM
TylerAD's PC Specs

POST ID # = 770035
TylerAD Reputation: 10

ANY UPDATE?!?!? Come on Corsair you were doing so well a few months back and now you have dropped off again. We have many users looking forward to another driver release. Also, Windows 10 is quite close.... are you working to support that OS as well?

Old 04-05-2015, 09:18 PM
Hitman1303's PC Specs

POST ID # = 770816
Hitman1303 Reputation: 10

New drivers aren't working. When any surround is enabled my audio sounds all echoy and under the water. Bass sounds hollow and such. If i turn off and it runs 2.0 it all sounds right and bass is deep. Help!

Old 04-13-2015, 03:38 PM
vexed's PC Specs

POST ID # = 772523

Any news on a update or.... anything? c'mon :(

Old 04-17-2015, 05:43 PM
TylerAD's PC Specs

POST ID # = 773297
TylerAD Reputation: 10

ANY UPDATE?!?!? Come on Corsair you were doing so well a few months back and now you have dropped off again. We have many users looking forward to another driver release. Also, Windows 10 is quite close.... are you working to support that OS as well?

Old 04-21-2015, 10:51 PM
Driver Master
StrongWind's PC Specs

POST ID # = 774044
StrongWind Reputation: 10

I posted this a while ago but any people having issues with your current drivers; try some of the old or even BETA drivers. These have all been released by corsair over the years on the forum.

This topic has the download links.
http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=138808

Old 04-29-2015, 07:28 PM

POST ID # = 776367
londonsmee Reputation: 10
Default Charge levels

With your software could you please have a power level indicator. would be nice to know. Not just have to wait for a bleep. And see whats happening.

Sorry if been suggested before.

Old 05-04-2015, 11:48 PM
StaticFX's PC Specs

POST ID # = 777356
StaticFX Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrongWind View Post
I posted this a while ago but any people having issues with your current drivers; try some of the old or even BETA drivers. These have all been released by corsair over the years on the forum.

This topic has the download links.
http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=138808
tried all of them. Only the .35 seems to do anything - others just put an icon in the tray that didnt do anything.

Love the sound, just crazy loud... (and if you turn the system sound volume all the way down. It crashes ... nice)

Old 05-12-2015, 02:11 PM

POST ID # = 778784
DynDan Reputation: 10

I confirm that i'm having the same issue's .. Microphone works however the recorded volume is to low and high static noice to use it with skype. High volume speakers (correctable by using 20% volume output) and frequent hanging Corsair driver software. Software 2.0.35 and audio driver 1.0.0.30

Old 05-13-2015, 10:49 AM
vexed's PC Specs

POST ID # = 778965

The drivers were published in September 2014, We are now in May 2015 and still no word or fix to issues that have plagued these drivers since windows 8.1's release. If someone from corsair could answer with "we are working on solving these problems" but so far nothing has been said. I think in future i will just purchase from another manufacturer, i expected alot more from corsair as i have used many of your products in previous builds but this is just a joke.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: