The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Audio

Old 09-13-2017, 04:26 PM

POST ID # = 919935
Kyorakouille Reputation: 10
Default No loudness equalization with Void pro RGB

Hello guys english is not my first language so there may be some grammar mistakes in my post sorry.
I recently bought a Corsair void pro rgb headset and for me in some games the sound of guns or spells are really too loud in comparison to other sounds.

So i know that this problem can be fixed with the loudness equalization in windows sound menu but it doesn't appear, i can't activate it because it's not here i don't have the option.

On the corsair software there are no loudness equalization so my games are really too loud when there are some action at the screen and i don't want to be deaf so do you guys know a solution to my problem ?

Sorry again if i write something wrong.

Old 09-14-2017, 07:46 AM

POST ID # = 920021
Toasted Toasted Reputation: 104

As an alternative, you can manually change the volume of the application under Windows Mixer.

Old 09-14-2017, 10:35 AM

POST ID # = 920039

Yes it's usefull when i need to watch a video and play a game in the same time but in the game i play ( world of warcraft ) there are no option to adjust the sound of spells or big sounds i really need this loudness equalization

Old 09-14-2017, 11:52 AM

POST ID # = 920049
heartlyss13 Reputation: 10

So you can enable loudness equalization using the Corsair Void by plugging the headset directly in the audio jack. Only problem is this disables the microphone and if you're playing WoW with people pvp or pve you need a mic. I'm going through the same situation with my brother but for PUBG. He's using a corsair void and can only enable loudness equalization when not using the dolby 7.1 usb adapter but no mic...if there is a way to enable the mic let me know but i'm pretty sure you need the adapter.

Old 09-15-2017, 10:41 AM

POST ID # = 920164

Where can i find a micro usb adaptator to jack port ?
And if i uninstall the corsair software and use my headset without it would i still be able to have dolby ?

Old 09-16-2017, 02:43 AM
EXILE157's PC Specs

POST ID # = 920236
EXILE157 Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toasted View Post
As an alternative, you can manually change the volume of the application under Windows Mixer.
Unless he's having some type of audio issue like missing drivers - Why go though that?

You're paying for a product with all that included a "7.1" plug and play corsair software, he should have all those option available through USB with no problems.

I have none of those issues with Logitech, SteelSeries, Razer and even with regular headsets like the Skullcandy Crusher using a 3rd party "7.1" software, I have EQ's with no issues at all.

Old 09-16-2017, 02:49 AM
EXILE157's PC Specs

POST ID # = 920237
EXILE157 Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyorakouille View Post
Hello guys english is not my first language so there may be some grammar mistakes in my post sorry.
I recently bought a Corsair void pro rgb headset and for me in some games the sound of guns or spells are really too loud in comparison to other sounds.

So i know that this problem can be fixed with the loudness equalization in windows sound menu but it doesn't appear, i can't activate it because it's not here i don't have the option.

On the corsair software there are no loudness equalization so my games are really too loud when there are some action at the screen and i don't want to be deaf so do you guys know a solution to my problem ?

Sorry again if i write something wrong.
What Mobo do you have? If you're connected through USB and using Corsair "7.1" Software, you should be able to utilized those features...

Old 09-16-2017, 08:31 AM

POST ID # = 920254

My mobo is an MSI Z97 GAMING 5
I can't change anything on windows option and in realtek software too because it's usb and not jack it doesn't detect my headset.

Old 10-07-2017, 05:50 PM

POST ID # = 922542
blue falcon Reputation: 10

When I plug in my VOID headset directly into the audio jack I can turn on Loudness Equalization, but the 7.1 surround sound doesn't work. When I plug in the headset to the USB adapter 7.1 surround sound works, but I can't turn on Loudness Equalization.

Is there really no way to get both 7.1 surround sound and Loudness Equalization? Could there be some Dolby software that does that?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: