Corsair Community

HydroCool Woe...

JenBell

:(: So I got my 200 EX 2 days ago and opened it all up and was ready to get the system in, had my spare power supply ready to rumble and new exactly what I had to do and thought...this is easy...er..so I thought. i thought I'd start with getting the mobo connection done before doing anything, until I noticed I had everything but the PCI card. So I phoned my e-tailer and told them the problem, they said it would take 1 week to contact Corsair and another week before I might get the part. To say I was pissed off is a understatement. I joined the this forum to mail "coolguy" who has yet to respond. So I wait 1 week to get the product then 2 weeks before I can not use the product but test it. Think about it...how do I know if it even works or there is anything wrong with it. Having read more threads than I wanted to I am starting to regret choosing this product. I only went for this because my mobo has no cpu holes and I can use it as a foot rest. Maybe getting a Abit and Zalman's was the right chice all along. Going to wait until Monday, if no-one can tell the exact time and date then...f**k it, I am going the Zalman Resi route...going to have to. While this mini saga goes on I have a 2500-Mobile sitting there begging to pushed. IQYHA 0351MPMW stepping...yep my mate has one running at 2.85Ghz on a Zalman and my other friend had 200 EX running at 2.7Ghz on just 1.80v...amazing. Sorry, had to tell someone, my brother got overloaded of talk about OCing and phase cooling and I think getting him spend money on £300 on ram killed him...well I never told him it was for him, I just let him think it was for him....that's legal right? My brothers a lawyer...I blam him though, he only owns a laptop...no PC. Love the new ram and it was free...if only Corsair were as good at support as they are at making ram then maybe they could be one of the best companes around... Sorry for the long message.

JenBell, There are several ways to get help from Corsair. You can email their Warranty Department at [email]warranty@corsairmemory.com[/email] . Contact their Technical Support by phone at 510-657-8747 or fax at 510-657-8748. They WILL take care of you! :sunglasse Stev

[quote name='JenBell'] Sorry, had to tell someone, my brother got overloaded of talk about OCing and phase cooling and I think getting him spend money on £300 on ram killed him...well I never told him it was for him, I just let him think it was for him....that's legal right? My brothers a lawyer...I blam him though, he only owns a laptop...no PC. Love the new ram and it was free...[/QUOTE] So you misled your own brother into buying desktop RAM that he thinks was for his laptop? Doesn't matter if you didn't say expressly that it was for him, the fact is is that YOU knew that it wasn't compatible with his laptop, and that YOU knew that it was for your desktop. Falls under the basic scam / conspiracy laws of most countries if I'm not mistaken. Might want to ask your BROTHER, the LAWYER, about that one... Scamming your brother is bad enough, but your brother who's also a lawyer??? That's just stupid and irresponsible...

Archived