Corsair Community

How do I remap the arrow keys (M65)?

fortniteblows

Hi, new to the forum so I hope this is a good place to post this question.

I'm trying to remap my sniper button on my M65 pro gaming mouse to act as all the arrow keys, so if I'm playing a game where the camera is controlled by the arrow keys, I can simply hold the sniper button, drag my mouse, and the camera should move correspondingly. I tried going through all the options in the Corsair Utility Engine and could not for the life of me figure it out. I have the sniper button selected, the remap key option selected, but none of the options present work, that I could find.

Thanks for the help

• 4 weeks later...
If the map is a click and drag setup, you should be able to remap the Sniper button to the Key Function: Mouse Button. Then you could click and drag it, but it wouldn't really be very different from your left click... Sorry I don't think there's a way for it to work like how you describe, or at least a way I can think of.

Yeah that's a tricky one unfortunately and probably isn't possible with the CUE software. Is there a specific game you had in mind, perhaps there is another way to tackle this one? I would have a look at the settings for the game and see if there is anything you can change in there such as toggle camera or something?

Archived