Corsair Community

turn off front case led in sleep mode

emnoze

hello !

i just bought a new case wich is the carbide 275r, and i m mostly satisfy with it. the only problem is that in sleep mode the front led of the case (there is 3 of them, front under) start blinking, and it's very annoying.

i wanted to know if there's a way to let them on or turn them off completely ? (instead of blinking all night...).

i look up in my motherboard bios, but can't find any option related to front case led lights.

so, is plug off the "PWR LED" on my motherboard the only solution ?

thanks for help

I have this problem on a different case and it is a white LED. I never figured it out so I pulled the cover and took a marker and colored the coloured the cover with red marker. Not perfect but much better.

FWIW, this is a common complaint when searching as you are probably aware.

From what I have seen, it is all motherboard based so if there is no setting in the BIOS, then you have to either cover the LED or change to a colour that doesn't bother you.

yes from all the posts i saw online, either u cover it with tape or nailpolish.

i even tried "LINK" and "ICUE" corsair program, but my "case led" are not even showing (even after reboot), it seem like u can only control "ram", "keyboard", "fans" lights, etc...

i found nothing that's "front case led" related in the bios option, so i just removed the 2 "power led" pin from my motherboard, now i have no lights on the frontpanel at all, but it's better than a "disco club" all night :p

thanks for help