Corsair Community

K70 MK2 RAPID FIRE - LOW QUALITY - Corsair Read This

maniek123

for the keys affected have you tried taking the keys off and putting it back on again? there should be a included keycap puller and spare moba/fps key that shipped with keyboard. Advanced RMA (for them to send product first) will require a deposit that they will refund upon receiving the defective merchandise. Standard RMA will leave you without a kb till you get a new one. If you are able to make a video it might be a bigger help to diagnose as well.

The problem is not from the Keycap, its laughable if you think it is.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udgVebGIpQA[/ame]

30% of my swithces do this sound too, i decided to live with it and enjoy life but honestly if you want my humble opinion, something costing this much shouldn't behave like that.

The problem is not from the Keycap, its laughable if you think it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udgVebGIpQA

30% of my swithces do this sound too, i decided to live with it and enjoy life but honestly if you want my humble opinion, something costing this much shouldn't behave like that.

the remove and replace option is only if a key wasnt aligned on the switch right which caused the switch to not depress in straight, rather go in on an angle lol. in your vid you are also pushing the key on the bottom harder than the one on the top as well

the remove and replace option is only if a key wasnt aligned on the switch right which caused the switch to not depress in straight, rather go in on an angle lol. in your vid you are also pushing the key on the bottom harder than the one on the top as well

I did it so you could actually hear the sound on the video, it's only noticeable when typing fast with no headphones on.

You can hear the cling cling all the time.

Not all of the switches do it as I found it odd since they're all housing on the same metal plate.

• 3 weeks later...
See no reaction from corsair. Both of the feet broke off even though i don't pound on the keyboard. Great job corsair for great stellar customer service, and whenever I have called you about your noisy keyboard from the metallic ping you gave me a run around. Razer here I come. I just tried the razer huntsman , while not a looker , it certainly has a better feel to it.

See no reaction from corsair. Both of the feet broke off even though i don't pound on the keyboard. Great job corsair for great stellar customer service, and whenever I have called you about your noisy keyboard from the metallic ping you gave me a run around. Razer here I come. I just tried the razer huntsman , while not a looker , it certainly has a better feel to it.

Bon Appetit with your Razer. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.