Corsair Community

HG10 N980 & N970 Thread - Post Issues Here

TheDudeLasse

Greetings Corsair folks,

at Computex you mentioned that the HG10 N980 & N970 would be releasing in July and I read on the forums a mention of August.

Would you happen to have a more specific date? I'm looking to get a HG10 N980 for my GTX 980 Ti, but I'm not willing to wait indefinitely. Are we looking at days, weeks or months? ;):

What kind of availability can you expect for Europe when they are out?

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive been waiing forever for this cooling bracket for my GTX970 but Corsair never seem to release it. Are there any news of a newer release date?

[ame]

[/ame]

They released a "sneak peek preview" on youtube and said it was gonna get released "in the beggining of July" when its august now already....

I know, I know. We have working samples internally now, though, the N970 is due within the next couple weeks.

Hey,

Will it be compatible with the Palit GTX970 JetStream? I noticed on the compatibility list it states the regular Palit GTX970 but I'm not sure if the JetStream only has a different heatsink or if the PCB has been somewhat changed.

Thanks

• Corsair Employee
Hey,

Will it be compatible with the Palit GTX970 JetStream? I noticed on the compatibility list it states the regular Palit GTX970 but I'm not sure if the JetStream only has a different heatsink or if the PCB has been somewhat changed.

Thanks

That's a totally custom PCB, so it won't be compatible.

The N970 and N980 have both seen some slight delays due to fit and finish issues with the supplier. I'm not sure which is going to wind up dropping first, but they should be within a couple weeks of each other.

Thanks for the status update!

I've been doing a search for N980's every moring on Newegg and Amazon to see if they are in yet :p:

Quick question, will the N980 include a blower fan, or will we be required to re-use the fan from the reference nvidia cooler on the card? Is anything re-used on the N980 kit, or is everything included for a stripped down reference PCB install?

I only ask because I couldn't wait any longer, and went with the EVGA Hybrid 980 Ti kit since it was in stock. Their kit has you re-use the fan and bracket I believe.

Not sure how much I will need to take apart or mangle for this EVGA kit, but will any of it prevent me from switching to the HG10 N980 when it comes out?

Quick question, will the N980 include a blower fan, or will we be required to re-use the fan from the reference nvidia cooler on the card? Is anything re-used on the N980 kit, or is everything included for a stripped down reference PCB install?

I only ask because I couldn't wait any longer, and went with the EVGA Hybrid 980 Ti kit since it was in stock. Their kit has you re-use the fan and bracket I believe.

Not sure how much I will need to take apart or mangle for this EVGA kit, but will any of it prevent me from switching to the HG10 N980 when it comes out?

i was wondering this also because i have the evga acx cooled model its a reference board but with custom cooling so no blower type fan, but looking at the product page it says it comes with a 70x25mm Blower Fan.

http://www.corsair.com/en-au/hydro-series-hg10-n980-gpu-liquid-cooling-bracket

So it looks like we are all good:D: