Corsair Community

CORSAIR T1 Gaming Chair on Amazon

Henness

I'm thinking about getting the CORSAIR T1 RACE Gaming Chair — Black/White from amazon but I have no way of knowing if it is going to come with the updated casters. Has Corsair sent out updated casters to all of their suppliers, or would I have a chance of getting a lot code of 1715 or lower. I would just buy the chair from Corsairs website directly but it would be an additional $50, and when I contacted Corsair support about it they didn't seem willing to help. They basically told me that if I wanted to buy a $300 chair that didn't come broken I would have to spend another $50 on it from the corsair website, not super happy about that. Even if I was willing to spend the extra $50 the Corsair website doesn't even have the color I wan't in stock, FML.

I'm a big fan of corsair but this whole shopping experience has been a nightmare, and the support didn't help the matter...

• Corsair Employee
The T1 RACE chairs from Amazon or any other retailers that carry our T1 RACE should have the improved casters/wheels. In the event that yours does not (falls under lot code 1715), submit a ticket through our support site and we'll definitely sort it out for you.

Archived