Corsair Community

LoL automatic profile switcher according to champion you are playing.

I don't play lLOL but this looks AWESOME! Could you make something like this for csgo where it switches profiles based on the team and reacts to stuff like health? They have it for the logitech keyboards but not the corsair :( [ame]
[/ame]

I don't play lLOL but this looks AWESOME! Could you make something like this for csgo where it switches profiles based on the team and reacts to stuff like health? They have it for the logitech keyboards but not the corsair :(

Its possible but i dont see myself getting to it, atleast not anytime soon if at all haha

Hi, it did not work for me. I enter the game and nothing happens, I've already checked the Summoners name, the region and also ran in Administrator mode.

I play on the Brazillian Server.

The profile switcher does not come with profiles preinstalled.

are you sure you downloaded the profiles and imported them into the corsair utility engine? its much easier with the all in one file now:

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=143038

The profile switcher does not come with profiles preinstalled.

are you sure you downloaded the profiles and imported them into the corsair utility engine? its much easier with the all in one file now:

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=143038

Yeah I have the file downloaded and imported. The program is just like in the video with all the profiles listed, but as I enter on a match, nothing happens.

Yeah I have the file downloaded and imported. The program is just like in the video with all the profiles listed, but as I enter on a match, nothing happens.

i tested it through brazil server and it worked just fine. i even tried using other people's usernames on brazil servers and it switched to their champion :P try restarting the profile switcher, Cue, and league.

i tested it through brazil server and it worked just fine. i even tried using other people's usernames on brazil servers and it switched to their champion :P try restarting the profile switcher, Cue, and league.

Tried restarting everything, still doesn't work. What version of CUE are you using? I think it is the only variable here.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Krazy Kid,

Absolutely love this program and use it every day. The only problem is that when im done playing League, the last profile selected by your program stays as default. Is there a way to make it so that when im done with league it switches back to my default profile?

Thanks!

Hey Krazy Kid,

Absolutely love this program and use it every day. The only problem is that when im done playing League, the last profile selected by your program stays as default. Is there a way to make it so that when im done with league it switches back to my default profile?

Thanks!

I will certainly make sure its included in the next release, right now you mean it switches to the LoL General profile, right?

Archived