Rotation: 400 ~ 2,400 RPM

Air flow rate: 20 ~ 97 CFM

Static Pressure: 0.2 ~ 3.0 mm-H2O

HD SERIES

140 x 140 x 25 mm (LxHxP)

rotation: 600 - 1.350 rpm

air flow: 74 CFM

Static Pressure: 1.85 mm/H20

For these statistics, the corsair HD140 fans are good for an aio corsair 110i?

HD120? Absolutely fine for radiator duty. I took one off my Titan single radiator a few weeks ago. It did a good job and medium speeds with a decent sound profile on the radiator. That is more load than you'll see on the H100i and you'll have double the fans.

I have not tested the HD140 since it came out, but I would also expect it does quite well. Remember, you need to compare fan statistics at like RPMs. There may be little difference at 1200 rpm between the two fans. The advantage of the ML series is the higher top end speed, but that is meaningless if you don't run it. Right after I took the HD120 of the GPU radiator, I put on a ML120. In terms of sound, I like the HD120 better and I am not going to run the ML120 at 2000+ where it might have an advantage. The HD series are nice fans and very good for multi-purpose use. I also had 3x120 on the front intake and they performed well. My only real criticism is the lack of an off switch for the LEDs. They are very bright and over a multiple hour period, a little fatiguing for me even at 4-5ft distance.

It really comes down to whether you want LED fans or not. In terms of lighting, the HD series has strong advantages over the LED ML variants. If you just want a shiny black fan that can be used anywhere, the ML Pro is the one you want.

I recently replaced the fans on my H110i GT with ML140 fans and they do an excellent job, the temps look to be a couple of degrees lower and they are definitely quieter. The only thing that I noticed recently, was that when the room was very quiet there was a slight noise/resonance that varied in pitch. It's not that annoying, but like they say, "you can't unring a bell"

Archived