Corsair Community

H115i minimum fan speed

nlewis

Hi all,

Do you know what the minimum fan speed is for the H115i?

Right now, my Corsair Link is reporting that the fans are running at 900 RPM. I can't seem to get them to go any lower than this.

Minimum speed should be down in the 400-500 rpm range. Can't get them to go any lower by what means? Manual fixed control? A custom fan curve?

Hi c-attack. I was attempting to use a custom fan curve in Corsair Link. I also tried using a fixed percentage. However, none of these changes seemed to change the fan speeds, as it still hovers around 900 rpms.

Presumably the fans are connected to the pump block and not the motherboard. Also, make sure the fans are linked to the H115i Temp Group (coolant temperature). None of the included curves were designed for CPU temperature and using that as the control variable will always keep the fan speed up and likely erratic. Click the fan dial in the main tab to bring up the configuration options.

Hi all,

Do you know what the minimum fan speed is for the H115i?

Right now, my Corsair Link is reporting that the fans are running at 900 RPM. I can't seem to get them to go any lower than this.

I have the H115i and my lowest fan speed seems to be 900 RPM. I haven't seen it go lower, but I admit I haven't really tried as I find 900 to be quiet enough.

Archived