Corsair Community

H115i and Ryzen 1800x

sephknite

Hey all. I've just put together a new build with a Ryzen 1800x paired with a H115i running push/pull with Noctua Redux 1500 PWM fans. I'm curious to know if anyone is running the same/similar CPU/AIO and what their temperatures are. I'm sitting at around 44-45C idle and the fans are up pretty high in the 80% speeds. I'm using Arctic Silver MX-4, and have seen some mixed reviews about that particular TIM. Any thoughts on getting the temperatures down to the 30's if possible?

Have you run Ryzen Master to see what it reports? The most current version of LINK (4.7.0.77) is still reporting the 20°C offset incorrectly.

[ATTACH]29133[/ATTACH]

Ah ok. I didn't know there was an issue with Corsair Link. I also ran CPUID HWMonitor and it showed me at 41 as of now, while running the Ryzen Master and it shows me 20-22C. Very odd, unless HWMonitor has the same issue as Corsair Link.

Temps1.thumb.jpg.4cc319dde5f575ca139e721433eacfcc.jpg

Very odd, unless HWMonitor has the same issue as Corsair Link.

CL4 uses the CPUID SDK, so basically the same code as CPUZ + HWMonitor. You should see cpuidsdk.dll in C:\Program Files (x86)\CorsairLink4.

In general it's best to cross check with AIDA64, HWiNFO or SIV (my utility) as these have different code.

CL4 uses the CPUID SDK, so basically the same code as CPUZ + HWMonitor. You should see cpuidsdk.dll in C:\Program Files (x86)\CorsairLink4.

In general it's best to cross check with AIDA64, HWiNFO or SIV (my utility) as these have different code.

Thanks! I've grabbed all 3 and monitored them on this Screenshot.

That's a neat utility you made there, by the way. :)

Hmm. So it seems like Aida64 (I grabbed the Extreme Trial) is also reporting the 40C+. Much confusion.

Temps2.thumb.jpg.feb9c28c46519e0fb65f998945e6f574.jpg

That's a neat utility you made there, by the way. :)

Thank you and the whole 20°C offset is a total mess, I just hope AMD issue a patch for the CPU microcode. I think you can use the trial AIDA64 for a while, but I am not sure.

I pondered what to do and in the end decided to apply the offset and make the Tool Top specify this has been done. The raw value is also in the System Power Usage toot tip as CRC-0 Tctl and on a 32-core Naples I suspect there will be 4 of them.

attachment.php?attachmentid=29140&stc=1&d=1495481912

26925082_SIVhasaToolTip.png.bcdf93937ffa0789bf6cf5dde15b8097.png

Archived