Corsair Community

Is there any Liquid Cooling Solution for GTX 1080 Ti?

sunseraphic

• 1 month later...

There are a lot of online tutorials which install EVGA GTX Hybrid Waterblock Cooler on a Nvidia FE graphics card without remove the original FE shell.

For example:

[ame]

[/ame]

[ame]

[/ame]

I just want to know if there is any similar Corsair product.

I just wanna say this, I had a MSI Seahawk X 1080Ti and it had really bad overheating issues. Pump worked on it and the thing would get into the 70C's fast. I reapplied paste and even put a noctua on the rad and set it to max with no success. I sent it back to Newegg and got a Zotac AMP Extreme 1080Ti which doesn't even hit 60C after hours of playing and usually set around 50ish. The reason I bring this up is that it was a Corsair cooling design which is what that hybrid is. I wouldn't suggest getting it. If you want to water cool your GPU you're better off putting in a custon loop on it.

I just wanna say this, I had a MSI Seahawk X 1080Ti and it had really bad overheating issues. Pump worked on it and the thing would get into the 70C's fast. I reapplied paste and even put a noctua on the rad and set it to max with no success. I sent it back to Newegg and got a Zotac AMP Extreme 1080Ti which doesn't even hit 60C after hours of playing and usually set around 50ish. The reason I bring this up is that it was a Corsair cooling design which is what that hybrid is. I wouldn't suggest getting it. If you want to water cool your GPU you're better off putting in a custon loop on it.

Hello there,

Apologies that this happened to you. Our initial testing of the Hydro GFX 1080 Ti yielded us much lower temperatures, similar to that of the original Hydro GFX 1080. As for why yours shot up that high, something must've been wrong with that specific model.

We'll conduct more internal testing to figure out if this is only a few units or a bad batch entirely.

• 6 months later...

Archived