Corsair Community

Corsair 3.9.93 posted

svukelich

i had this black dashboard since the last 3.8 version..

still is black in 3.9...

also since 3.8 i always have a node pro driver update loophole lol

it permanently asking for a update for node pro... when i update it comes again...

I had the same issue with my Node PRO, tried many times and suddenly one day it worked to update to the new firmware, so keep on trying.

So far, so good... My UI issues in 3.8 with the H115i Pro and C-Pro tabs collapsing back into their boxes 5-10 times a day appears to be fixed. Same thing CUE space causing a hard lock when you try to move anything. Fingers crossed. That was annoying. Hopefully we can get some release notes this time.

*Nope. Spoke too soon. C-Pro and H115i widgets still collapsing back into their boxes at random intervals.

SHEEESH!!! I see near zero CPU usage here. BRA....VOOOO!!!!

I had to completely uninstall iCUE then reinstall. I also deleted all related data from the C:\ProgramData folder. (normally hidden)

The first time I tried I attempted an install over the existing iCUE. I did stop iCUE and the service before installing.

After the update completed iCUE didn't see my H115i Pro even after reboot. Only completely uninstalling iCUE made it come back.

I'm extremely glad to see how little CPU this one uses. Both iCue.exe and the service use very little CPU when iCUE's interface is open and uses absolute ZERO CPU when you close the UI.

I bet the developers always had some debugger things still attached to the release binaries that were eating CPU. Probably not noticeable and needed at the first stages but now since iCUE is quite more complex the debugger hit was starting to be noticeable.

Ohh shut...corsair service still uses some CPU. 2 to 3.1% still much better than 10%

Downloaded, installed, less CPU usage yay!!! Still get rainbow disco from my LNP attached devices when restarting, locking computer, monitor power save mode, etc., though so back to Link until next release. Thanks for the work Corsair, but please fix the rainbow disco issue soon.

Still doesn't detect the correct temperature of my Ryzen 2600X (using H100i Pro cooler), says it's always in its early 30s when this is not the temperature reported by HWiNFO.

That sounds like you are looking at the coolant temperature rather than the CPU temperature.

You'll only see the CPU temperature on the Dashboard.

Archived