Corsair Community

Obsidian 750D Side Panel Replacement

Gomo

Hello guys,

I currently live in Germany and I've been searching everywhere for a replacement side panel (solid or windowed, doesn't matter). I tried ebay, amazon, corsair shop, lots of local pc stores, and so on.. I did find it in one pc shop which is in Florida US I believe, but the shipping would cost me like x4-5 side panels. So, if there's anyone who knows a store in Germany or somewhere in Europe that I could order it from, please let me know. I don't know where to look anymore.. I'd really appreciate your help!

It might be best to wait for a Corsair employee to have a look and provide you with any options available.

Not sure why customer service cannot source one. But just curious, why are you looking for a replacement side panel? Plan on modifying the panel or the side panel is faulty?

• 1 month later...
Sorry, I was looking at it from my point of view. When I bought the 750D I thought that I could learn to like the windowed side panel (or even live with it) but I was wrong. That and the fact that I was fed up with waiting for the mesh front panel, pushed me to buy a T730, identical inside to a 750D but with a mesh front panel and solid, hinged side panels. All I need to do now (to keep my wife happy) is sell the 750D.

• 3 weeks later...
Bump! I'm still looking for a side panel.. corsair has updated their list of accessories for 750D, including the solid and windowed side panels. The thing is, whenever I go look for a retailer in my country (Germany) I get a list of like 5-7 different ones BUT none of them actually has the product in store for sale. C'mon Corsair ...

Archived