Corsair Community

Device disappeared

Zothuis

Hello!

I have using ICue without any issues for a few months now. But when I booted today I noticed that my case leds and fan leds were not working anymore. When I look at ICue I can see that the case is no longer listed as a device.

I already uninstalled AURA rgb, repaired ICue, Reinstalled ICue, looked at the USB driver... I did everything that is lised in the FAQ. What else I can do?

My case is the OMEGA-SPEC rgb case. My H115i Pro is still working fine.

I have Windows 10.

I have attached my logs, maybe you guys can see what the problem is? Yesterday it was working fine, today it is not.

Now I am scared that I will damage my system because my fans will not run fast enough?

Thanks for the help!

test.zip

The OMEGA-SPEC RGB is a Lighting Node Pro, not a Commander Pro. It won't have any impact on fan speeds - your fan speed connectors are connected to your motherboard, correct?

This is only for the RGB.

A couple of things to try ... restart the Corsair Service. If that doesn't resolve, power the system down and power back up. If still no, take a look in USBDeView (https://www.nirsoft.net/utils/usb_devices_view.html) or try reinstalling iCue - it could be that the driver was nerfed by a Windows Update.

Well, it appears that way when it's not connected.

So ... at this point, I'd double check your USB connection, including the drivers for the actual port. You can also try using a standard micro-USB cable and connect it to a port in the rear panel I/O.

Have you done any updates recently?

Archived