Corsair Community

PSU RM650x dead

Spotti

Hi everybody,

First sorry if my english is not correct. My PSU is dead after one year of a normal utilization. Today when i power on my computer, i listen some curious noise, like a white noise as if the contact was not good with the PSU. That's why i power off the computer to check if the contact was good. It was the case and so i retry to power on the computer which do not respond. In fact the PSU is dead when i was checking the contacts. The PSU cannot supply my fans directly (i do not use my motherboard).

I would change my PSU and don't know how. I need help.

Thanks in advance

Hello, after submitting my ticket, I chose an advanced RMA to speed up the procedure. I was approved and they said that it will take 3-5 days for shipping. But for now I'm wonderring if it was shipped since the status of my ticket still just "Approved", I did not receive any tracking number or message telling that my replacement PSU was sent. How can I do to know the current advancement ?

• Corsair Employee
Hello, after submitting my ticket, I chose an advanced RMA to speed up the procedure. I was approved and they said that it will take 3-5 days for shipping. But for now I'm wonderring if it was shipped since the status of my ticket still just "Approved", I did not receive any tracking number or message telling that my replacement PSU was sent. How can I do to know the current advancement ?

Did you ask in the ticket? There should be someone who's advising your ticket and can help check.

Archived