Corsair Community

MM1000 led blinking.

Rdpruitt

im going to ask this here because there is no mousepad forum. I recently got a mm1000 and dark core se. can someone tell me what different things the blinking light on the mouse pad can display? in the manual it just says'one blink per second means good charging, and 2 blinks per second, the mouse is not in optimal position'. but sometimes the light starts blink around 5 times per second, really fast. what does this mean

• 2 weeks later...
im going to ask this here because there is no mousepad forum. I recently got a mm1000 and dark core se. can someone tell me what different things the blinking light on the mouse pad can display? in the manual it just says'one blink per second means good charging, and 2 blinks per second, the mouse is not in optimal position'. but sometimes the light starts blink around 5 times per second, really fast. what does this mean

I'm having this same problem. I got the mousepad and the Dark Core SE. It's almost impossible to find a spot on the pad where the mouse will charge. It start to blink slow then after a second or two changes to a serious of 4 fast blinks.

So I have figured out that the rapidly blinking light means something is wrong or not right. I have found a good spot to place my mouse to charge it. It is much higher up that I originally thought which is probably why I kept having so many problems. Now that I know the spot it's easier.

Archived