Corsair Community

H150 i problem

bigdoguk

Ok just built my new rig in my 570X with the following corsair parts.

Corsair H150 i

3 ML RGB 120mm (Push)

3 Stock fans that come with the H150 i (Pull)

2 ML RGB 120mm (Top case Push)

1 ML RGB 120mm (Rear Exhaust)

I've used the RGB Light hub that come with the case and commander pro to control the 6 ML RGB fans,all of these run fine and show up on corsair link,the problem I do have is the H150i lights up and the 3 stock fans work but it will not show up in the corsair link at all.

As soon as I installed link yesterday there was a update for it and a firmware so I did that and restarted my pc and the H150i would not show up,I've gone into windows to see if the Corsair USBXp driver was disabled but that was not there it did say generic USB device.

It's late now so I'll try a older version of corsair link tomorrow and see how it goes from there.

I think you will have to use 4.9.5.xx or 4.9.6.xx. The 4.9.6 version can be troublesome for the two PRO coolers.

I know we have been talking about this. Is this a Z370 system? Board make and model may have some bearing on the solution. You might also try iCUE. I have found that cleans up some old issues, although it is still a work in progress.

So far I've tryed all the link software on the site and still no joy,will not show the H150i at all although the pump RGB and stock fans are spinning.

Windows 10 shows the software is there but it's coming up as a generic USB device.

ASUS Maximus x formula coffee lake motherboard

8700k cpu

This motherboard only has one internal USB conecter .

Tryed ICUE. Same as link no H150i showing up everything else is.

Hmm... that is interesting. I would think my Code and your Formula would have the same USB arrangements and behavior. My H115i PRO has been the least fussy of any Corsair Link cooler I've owned. I think we Dev or one of the more savvy software folks to aid. You can try the usual work arounds like running a mini to B connector to the back, but obviously that is not an acceptable long term solution.

Windows version (winver)?

Have you taken a look at what USBDeView sees? This should give us the VID (1b1c) and PID (0c13).

What are your BIOS settings for Legacy USB Support and XHCI Handoff?

As c-attack mentioned, an alternative is to use a standard micro-USB cable and route it to a port in the back of the motherboard. If this works, then we are either looking at an issue with your USB port or an issue with the cable. Of the two, I would think that cable is more likely. If it doesn't work ... well, we still need to figure things out. Note, also, that iCue has a Drivers folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Corsair\Corsair Utility Engine\driver) where you can manually install the driver. It's in the siusbxp folder.

Bit of a funny one now as I pluged in the H150i to the motherboard usb and it showed in link then plugged it back into cp and its gone.

Legacy usb is on auto.

Usbd sees the H150i but its not connected.

Tried iCUE same problem as link

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/clone38/cp2_zpsyejokxq9.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/clone38/Untitled_zpsxrykvdib.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/clone38/Untitlecp1_zpsokfsu4nh.jpg

Archived