Corsair Community

Nobody is responding to ticket #810300

ItsTrixinity

Hi there!

Recently, there has been an issue with my Corsair One PC and I submitted a ticket on 20th Nov but has yet to be resolved. They told me that I could go for an advance replacement for the PC but it has been 5 days now since the last reply and nobody even called to process my RMA request.

The PC's issue is getting worse and worse and now I can't even startup my PC and I need the PC in order to work. It's been too long and if this prolongs, it's going to be a month already and I can't work because of this!

Please, someone help.

Hi guys! I'm new here to the forums and require urgent assistant so I figured I'll post it here in general discussions! Apologies if i posted this in the wrong section!

So recently my Corsair One Pro PC has been acting weird. Every time I boot my PC, everything goes well and finishes loading up but after that, it would freeze and require a hard restart to even do anything. Do note that this only occurs during first boot of the day and the PC manage to boot up later just fine.

However, a few weeks later, the situation has gone worse and now the monitor won't even startup and it's not receiving any signals from the PC. The PC's lights, fans & etc are working but the monitor just won't start anymore. Does anyone know what is this issue and how to fix it?

Corsair support won't reply so I figured to get help in the forums!

I would really appreciate some help right now as I need the PC in order to work. Thank you!

Hi there!

Recently, the Corsair One Pro PC that I got keeps on acting weird. It boots up fine and loads up everything but then it would freeze after initializing everything (like after steam, spotify & startup applications are loaded) and then it would require a hard restart in order to boot it up again. Do note that this only occurs once every day I try to start the PC.

However, things got worse and now the monitor won't even start anymore and it's saying that no signals are found. The PC's fans, lights, peripherals & etc are working fine but the monitor just won't turn on. What's going on?

Corsair support won't reply so I figured I'll try to get some help here in the forums! Any help would be greatly appreciated as I need this PC to get up and runnin' for work! Please and thank you!

Archived