Corsair Community

Corsair link and H100GTX is hell !

Killville

Hey fellas I buy the latest H100i GTX which is a good cooler, but Corsair Link is a very bad software, impossible to define a curve customize, It does not work !

Cooler temps is zero and red, sometimes the software completely blocks, not change the preset speed mode like quiet mode, balanced mode, fixed mode, etc...

I see all the people complaining, nothing works, what is this software? Software made by children? Be a little professional Corsair, this is not worthy of your product so poorly made software, just a shame.

Before I had Antec KÜHLER H2O 920 with software ChillControl, everything functioned perfectly, and you corsair you are not able to make a software worthy of the name...

I'm really disappointed, make good hardware but not being able to make a real monitoring software.

When will the next version without bug ?

Thank you for reading and please answer me.

I'm just saying there's an existing bug for non-American users that we're rolling into the next version, but I can probably shoot you a link to the beta if you can tell me whether it solves your problem.

Hello, I'am ok for a link beta, you can send it to me, thanks.

Hi guys,

I'm in the same case, I have a h100i GTX and I'm european.

So I can't use custom curve or see my temps with CL software.

Just have to fixe % fan RPM to do the job.

So if it's possible to provide me too the beta of the CL next release please ?

Thank you.

Hi guys,

I'm in the same case, I have a h100i GTX and I'm european.

So I can't use custom curve or see my temps with CL software.

Just have to fixe % fan RPM to do the job.

So if it's possible to provide me too the beta of the CL next release please ?

Thank you.

Vous etes français ? votre nom Quedal est français ;) Pour l'instant la customisation de la vitesse des ventilateurs ne fonctionne toujours pas.

Par contre tout le reste est parfait.

In english: You're French? customization of fan speed is still not working.

by cons everything else is perfect.

Yes I'm french my english is so bad ? :)

Same as you, I love this soft, very user friendly and easy to use.

But there are some bugs that are so unconfortable.

Just three examples :

- temps that are red blinking

- Custom curve that doesn't work

- Some counter that are reseting in CL

I think these three bugs are linked.

If there is a beta that we can try and corrects these bugs, I would to test it, I take the risk if it possible.

Not your English is fine it's your name that made me understand :)

I do not know if I have the right to speak but what I can say about this beta is that everything works fine now except custom curve.

I made an accurate rapport, comprehensive and detailed of all that I observed, as I said above everything works except the custom curve.

• Corsair Employee
We're trying to get the beta released in the wild. Understanding it doesn't fix all issues, we have a healthy list of issues we're still trying to crack. But to me, the bad temperature tracking for international users is enough of a showstopper.

We're trying to get the beta released in the wild. Understanding it doesn't fix all issues, we have a healthy list of issues we're still trying to crack. But to me, the bad temperature tracking for international users is enough of a showstopper.

Hi Dustin,

Please check your mp

thanks

Hi Dustin,

please let me know if you have an ETA for this release ?

Do you just have a version with the tracking bug fixed that we can test or something else please ?

Hey Dustin, I was wondering if i could have that beta driver as my h100i will not show on corsair link at all, i've tried different versions changing the registry and nothing will work.

also changing usb ports on my motherboard

Hi fellas,

for Dustin, for non-American user, you can release this fixed Beta that perfect temperature for cooler Temp H100iGTX, people will be happy to see the temperature function fixed.

In my opinion it would be a good thing, waiting for the final release.

Archived