Corsair Community

Corsair H150i Pro + TR4 Socket Threadripper

einsindrei

While it is, I think, an asetek cooler, the bracket is quite different from the previous asetek coolers and attaches with a different mechanism. It's much, much easier to change out ... and there is another bracket in the box ... but I don't think it's a Threadripper bracket. The instructions just say "AMD".

Hopefully Corsair can provide a definitive answer.

• Corsair Employee
Hello,

i want to buy the new H150i Pro Cooler, but i didn't find any information about the compatibility with the asetek bracket, which is include in the threadipper. Or must waiting the bracket kit for TR4 Socket?

Thanks

While it is, I think, an asetek cooler, the bracket is quite different from the previous asetek coolers and attaches with a different mechanism. It's much, much easier to change out ... and there is another bracket in the box ... but I don't think it's a Threadripper bracket. The instructions just say "AMD".

Hopefully Corsair can provide a definitive answer.

The bracket has changed with the newer pump design and the included AMD bracket is only for AM4 and earlier compatible AMD sockets. We're working on a solution for sTR4 (Threadripper) which hopefully won't take too long to be available for those that want to use the new PRO coolers with X399 systems.

• Corsair Employee
@Corsair CJ

Is it available in Q1 2018?

I can't confirm ETA unfortunately other than that we're actively working towards having the bracket available as soon as possible for everyone wanting to use the new PRO coolers with sTR4.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I spoke to Corsair support yesterday and there is STILL no bracket for TR4 motherboards for this cooler.

From Corsair:

While I'm sure one is in production
, I do not have a timeline for this product.

We do manufacture coolers with a TR4 bracket:

H80iGT, H100i V2, H110i GTX, H115i

So it looks like they are definitely working on one, but no ETA on availability. :brick:

Can someone just 3D print one and send it to Corsair so they can get these into customers' hands because this is just ridiculous...

Since Corsair is unable to provide an ETA for this bracket I went ahead and RMA'd my H150i PRO and decided to go with the Kraken X72 instead which IS compatible with the TR4 socket out of the box. Should still look pretty good with my build...

• 2 weeks later...

agreed this is nuts . i've head everything from a pice of metal to an entirely new cooling block head for the Tr4's.

if its just a piece of metal i might as well take measurements of a TR4 bracket and the cooling block head and go have a metal bracket made at a CNC shop or 3d print a bracket.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Corsair Employee
Not quite sure why that's the case. Usually, we'd offer accessories worldwide. I would contact our customer via RMA ticket and let them know that you need to get the TR4 bracket to complete your installation.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi, I'm trying to use the H150i pro on my new threadripper 2950x but I'm facing the same problem of henriala: going on the Corsair shop, I can choose only "United Kingdom" as country but I live in Italy.

Can you help me as well? Does exist another place where I can buy the bracket adaptor to be able to use my Corsair Cooling product on my threadripper?

Just one more question: I see that the H150i pro has a surface smaller than the threadripper cpu.. Is this cooler powerful enough to cool down my cpu temperature?

Or the smaller surface involves that some parts of the threadripper will no cooled enough (risking damage on the threadripper?)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
The bracket has changed with the newer pump design and the included AMD bracket is only for AM4 and earlier compatible AMD sockets. We're working on a solution for sTR4 (Threadripper) which hopefully won't take too long to be available for those that want to use the new PRO coolers with X399 systems.

Not quite sure why that's the case. Usually, we'd offer accessories worldwide. I would contact our customer via RMA ticket and let them know that you need to get the TR4 bracket to complete your installation.

I have purchased my CORSAIR HYDRO SERIES H115i PRO RGB AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, 280mm Radiator, Dual 140mm ML Series PWM Fans, Advanced RGB Lighting and Fan Software Control - on Amazon, i have this part sitting waiting to be installed, but the Hydro Series H100i PRO/H115i PRO/H150i PRO TR4 Mounting Bracket Kit seems to be out of stock from your website. I don't seem to find any retailer in the USA with this part. I urgently need this adapter to finish the built of my PC.

PLEASE HELP!

Archived