Corsair Community

Corsair Vengeance M65 Wireless??

ZodiAc9292

Hello Corsair and the Corsair forum

I made this topic because I just hope you guys at Corsair have thought about this, I know there might be some critism about wireless gaming mouses, but as a top gamer from Denmark (playing a fast paced game like CS:GO on a top danish team) I can only say that using the Razer Mamba IN WIRELESS MODE has giving me no disadvantages what so ever and might actually have giving me an advantage over others, since I do not have the wire problems that might come with it (the wire pressing up against the wall, or pulling a little in the mouse or whatever.. you know what I am talking about).

I just bought the M65 anyway, because I love your products and want it more than Razer's , but I SO hope you have considered making an awesome wireless mouse, of course you guys have to put some work in to it and not just put something worthless out there... well, all in all my question is to you guys at corsair -

Will there be a wireless gaming mouse from you guys in the future?

• 1 year later...

I think discussing possible future products might be a good idea, I'm looking at replacing my aging G19, and the Vengeance K70 keyboard is peaking my interest. While my G700s mouse isn't that old, I tend to like keeping mouse/keyboard combo'ed but having used a wireless mouse the last 7 years, I can't go back to wired, and that leaves me with checking out other brands of keyboards, which is disappointing as the Vengeance K70 is by far the most attractive keyboard I've seen yet.

I'd hold off if I knew something was on the way, but with no idea of Corsairs plans, should I just look elsewhere?

Discussing possible future products has its ups and downs. Talking about future products will allow competitors to freely see what another company is doing and basically release a better product based off the discussion of their future product. Not ethical, but it does happen. It also takes away the "wow factor" if everyone knows whats coming in the future.

On the positive note, Discussing a new product can help a company create a product that suits what people want but that is what suggestions for improvements or changes are for.

• Corsair Employee
So you are not even allowed to say if you guys are working on this or not? and it is no rumor, just something I would like to have from you guys, but alright.

Wireless technology is something we look into at times but its usually not a feature gamers want due to the increased latency and higher costs.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

So almost a year later, still no idea if a wireless mouse will ever come and from the sound of things, not something that Corsair will be any good at, their logo was certainly something they back flipped on thank god.

I ended up buying a K70, but like most things, I'll be moving on from it most likely, as much as I like the keyboard and I'll never go back after having used mechanical, I just don't like wired mice, and enjoy comboing too much.

• 1 year later...

Archived