Corsair Community

Graphite 760T power button broke, then replaced, then broke...

MonarchX

I bought my Corsair Graphite 760T case a while back and the power button LED stopped working almost immediately, a common problem for these models. Corsair sent free replacement, then 3 days later same LED died... I did not bother with it at that point...

Years later, has the issue been fixed? I don't want to pay for replacement of the panel, but maybe someone knows what exactly broke and how to fix it?

I would also like to know if Corsair offers the same front panel, but with USB 3.1 Gen2 support? It uses a unique socket on my ASUS Hero X motherboard.

• Corsair Employee
I bought my Corsair Graphite 760T case a while back and the power button LED stopped working almost immediately, a common problem for these models. Corsair sent free replacement, then 3 days later same LED died... I did not bother with it at that point...

Years later, has the issue been fixed? I don't want to pay for replacement of the panel, but maybe someone knows what exactly broke and how to fix it?

I would also like to know if Corsair offers the same front panel, but with USB 3.1 Gen2 support? It uses a unique socket on my ASUS Hero X motherboard.

We can replace it for you should you need it. Feel free to PM me your first ticket where we sent you a replacement and I'll see what our guys can do.

Archived