Corsair Community

Would you buy this, if Corsair made it?

solarity

PCIE pass through for Lighting Node Pro and Commander Pro. I just threw this together as a proof of concept, it works, though I think PCB with a black solder mask would look a lot nicer than a green one. They could also turn it into a kit and include 1 meter trip 60 LEDs and a meter cord so you can run it under your desk and to your PC :)

pcie.thumb.jpg.ca24e11060fd813518f30d0e080b5723.jpg

pcietop.thumb.jpg.5c3cd0ab05119e37eb2dc328560309ab.jpg

DevBiker made a tutorial on how to make your own extension cables and using those while having a NoPro hanging out from the back of your case you can already use iCUE lighting outside of your PC and it works pretty good^^

However, an "official" solution would be neat indeed^^

DevBiker made a tutorial on how to make your own extension cables and using those while having a NoPro hanging out from the back of your case you can already use iCUE lighting outside of your PC and it works pretty good^^

However, an "official" solution would be neat indeed^^

It does ... I actually use the supplied Corsair extension cables threaded through a PCIe bracket that used to have 2 USB-A ports. Removed those to run the cables through ... then I connect to them with a LONG cable. This lets me disconnect the extensions if/when I need to work on my system.

The tutorial's linked in my signature. I also sell them now - because I had so many folks asking for them. PM me if you want details.

PCIE pass through for Lighting Node Pro and Commander Pro. I just threw this together as a proof of concept, it works, though I think PCB with a black solder mask would look a lot nicer than a green one. They could also turn it into a kit and include 1 meter trip 60 LEDs and a meter cord so you can run it under your desk and to your PC :)

It would be even better if, if Corsair would make sth like that, the Node would be integrated so it'd be a whole pcie card with no wiring and so on^^ Together with some 1m and 2m extensions haha

Archived