Corsair Community

Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB on in Power Saving Mode + Asynchronous

Vortex99

Hey,

I have 2 issues with my Vengeance Pro RAM.

One being maybe a motherboard issue, not sure. I have an Asus z370-E and I set the ErP setting to S5 Mode already which in my understanding should prevent the RAM from being lit up in Power Saving Mode, yet it does not and I'd like it to be turned off as well.

Second one is one of my two RAM sticks is always asynchronous to the other. Not sure if this might just be me being stupid but I thought I'd rather ask as I couldnt figure it out yet.

Firmware of everything is up to date.

Sorry for the late reply.

I do have Aura installed but none of it works for me.

They are still on in sleep mode, they are still asynchronus and they still take like 3 seconds to change colour compared to my otehr corsair RGB products that change instantaneously.

• Corsair Employee
What version of iCUE are you running? Newest should be 3.7.99, and this will provide a firmware update for your RAM. Once updated, navigate to the settings tab and select the RAM icon. There should be an option for "Full Software Control." Enable this and the lighting changes should happen nearly instantly.

• Corsair Employee
Checked Firmware Version several times already. Both the RAM and iCue itself are up to date. No changes.

Please fully uninstall Aura and run a registry cleaner. If issues persist, please submit a ticket at support.corsair.com

Archived