Corsair Community

ax860i and H100i not showing up in icue

ableduhbest

Can confirm with further, but slightly different details (I have the exact same two components):

(a)

iCUE 3.1.133

H100i (original one for me) shows in Corsair Link (v4.9.7.35), but not in iCUE (es expected? i.e. non-compat?)

AX860i Shows in Corsair Link as "This device is being controlled by iCUE", and it shows up there as stated (in iCUE)

(b)

iCUE 3.2.87

H100i shows in Corsair Link still, but still not in iCUE (as expected?)

AX860i has disappeared completely from both Corsair Link and iCUE

©

Went back to iCUE 3.1.133 and it is back to as it was in item (a) above.

I have just had a look through and the comparability list suggests the H100i V2 and the H100i GTX are both supported but there is no mention of the standard H100i. Not certain why the AX860i would disappear, perhaps stick with the previous version of iCue until the next release?

Gonna piggy-back on this thread to say the exact same thing happened to me in the exact same way. I have the AX860i and an original H100i.

I think I figured the missing AX860i in the current v3.2.87 build. I went into Device Manager (Windows 7) and found an incomplete driver install under Universal Serial Bus controllers. I clicked on it and chose Update Driver (Automatic). It worked and immediately showed up as Corsair USBXp Driver. Went back into iCUE and my AX860i is now showing up.

If anyone working on compatibility reads this, please include the (1st generation) H100i in iCUE compatibility. It's a great unit! Still cooling my Devil's Canyon 4790K three years later. Thanks!

• 6 months later...
Same for me. I gave original h100i Computer told me today to upgrade to icue. After that my h100i is not showing under devices. Should I just wait or go back to link? I can find my h100i in the usb devices and it’s cooling my processor as before but won’t show in icue?

Archived