Corsair Community

Glaive: Saving profiles

L3s7ing

So I finally got the Glaive Aluminium as my new mouse and now I'm trying to change the color.

I installed CUE and updated to the newest 2.13.80 and I'm also using the newest firmware for the mouse (1.03).

I'm having two problems now:

1. I can't save profiles onto my mouse. The button to do this simply isn't there. For my keyboard it works all fine. If I'm correct the mouse should have this feature, right?

2. Whenever CUE is running the backward and forward keys on the side of the mouse aren't working anymore.

If already looked into the cue guide for help, but can't find anything.

Someone out there with any ideas for help?

Thanks

1. It should be called Glaive HW1 and is likely at the bottom of your profile list. It will have a "chip" icon instead of the Corsair sails. Default is a bright yellow. You can edit that profile, then at the bottom of the left side menu, you should see "save profile to device" under surface calibration. This will only be active when CUE is not running.

2. Check the actions tab on the left to make sure you have not edited the function of those keys. It is CUE profile specific, so also make sure you are on the active profile. They don't work how? At all? In Chrome/Edge/Firefox etc? A specific program?

Thanks for the reply.

I reinstalled the cue software, which fixed the not working extra buttons (and yes, they didn't work on all programs). Maybe I had mixed something up, but I had tested makros and then deleted them again. Maybe I did something wrong in the process.

However, for saving a profile it still doesn't work. I added a screenshot for better showing.

For my keyboard I have a "save to device" in the bar between the default profile and the picture of my mouse. I tried it with a second profile but nothing changed.

Also there isn't anything under surface calibration.

Maybe I'm just blind or missing something...

corsairGlaive.thumb.PNG.a7f8e69bcfdb083c603a09d72108f1ed.PNG

You are missing the native HW profile for the mouse that should have loaded the first time you plugged it in, like in the picture below. The 'save to device' will only show when the HW1 profile is selected. Try unplugging it or putting it on a different USB port to see if it will load. There may be a reset trick, but I am afraid I don't know it for the Glaive. Someone else surely does.

http://cdn5.thinkcomputers.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/ss1.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Archived