Corsair Community

Hide wrong sensors? Hide devices?

dooma

Hi, i just updated to the latest Versions and i have some Questions:

1. I already found out about the possible wrong sensor readings, so i guess the sensor #2 and #4 are wrong, bugged, whatever and are not real values?

(My heart stopped for a second seeing 127°C :eek:)

2. In the old software it was possible to hide devices, so how does that work now? Because i'd like to get rid of the wrong sensors readings.

3. Why is my fan #1 displayed with a red border? I set up a custom fan curve, if that does matter for that question.

Edit 1: And i have another Problem, after every Restart my fans go crazy to 2800 rpm, despite the fan curve. I have to click each fan under configure and apply. Then the curve takes effect. How to i get rid of this?

Edit 2: Never mind, i set wrong settings under notification for the fans… Now the fans don't go crazy anymore and the red border is gone too. Stupid me.

So this only leaves questions 1 + 2 open.

876682787_CorsairScreenshot.thumb.JPG.8fd47e56670d2a5f9ba577bdaf097bb6.JPG

Yes, no way I know of on Link. The additional problem is they also tend to move around. So, you correctly re-name Temp #1 "MB Temp" and call temp #4 "Junk". On the next boot you may find the real MB Temp value has moved to Temp 2 and the 0/127C is now on Temp #5.

If you really slave over your monitor data and can't let this go, my suggestion is to save your H100i LED/fan settings to the device, then exit Link. You can then use HWINFO/AIDA/HWMon whatever to monitor a larger pool of data. With your hardware, I don't see any immediate loss of functionality by running from the device versus Link.

Archived