Corsair Community

M90 and Mouse Clicks in Macros?

Gorgazm

Hi, just quickly want to say i like this mouse, going from the razer naga to this has required some adjustments to say the least, but it's a good design i feel.

Something i cannot seem to get to work, is the ability to make a macro to include mouse clicks.

For example, I have been playing a bit of Diablo 2 lately (getting excited for D3) and i had set up my keyboard macro buttons (Logitech G110) so they would do the following:

F2 Down

F2 Up

0.25 sec delay

RMB Down

RMB Up

0.25 sec delay

F1 Down

F1 Up

Effectively, this is so i can hit a single button to cast a spell, without having to do the switching myself.

How can I do this on the M90, i can make one of the side buttons a mouse click, but that is all, i cannot make the click a part of a larger macro.

Is this at all possible?

• Corsair Employee

First make sure you are using software version 2.12

Within the software you can not set a mouse click as a macro. If you have the ability in game to bind a keyboard stroke to a mouse button you can do it that way.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi sorry for the late response, I was content with this not being possible.

I am running version 2.12 BETA, and while i could change my in-game keybindings so instead of using a mouse click it using a key-stroke and then put that in the macro instead, but i don't feel as though that's really the best solution, I hope corsair see this would be a good feature to add when they finally release a new release version of the software.

I have another issue regarding the mouse buttons not working at all, but I shall make a new thread for that, it's kinda off-topic here.

• 2 months later...

I FROM CHILE, me compre un mouse $40.000.

the trouble is I dont can make a macros with left boton mouse.

The controllers no have the options,

very bad.

Casi todos lo controladores de mouse porque este no la tiene.

Surprises!

sorry for the english.

plesase alguna solución?????????????

update macros clikc mouse?????????????????????

Corsair M90:evil::evil::evil::mad::eek::confused:

• Corsair Employee
I FROM CHILE, me compre un mouse $40.000.

the trouble is I dont can make a macros with left boton mouse.

The controllers no have the options,

very bad.

Casi todos lo controladores de mouse porque este no la tiene.

Surprises!

sorry for the english.

plesase alguna solución?????????????

update macros clikc mouse?????????????????????

Corsair M90:evil::evil::evil::mad::eek::confused:

Unfortunately the software does not recognize mouse clicks for recording macros.

• 9 months later...
Unfortunately the software does not recognize mouse clicks for recording macros.

so almost a year later and no updates to the software to fix this?

please...

trying to make a team fort 2 macro to light a guy on fire...airblast...then switch to shoot him w/ my shotgun...in-game keybinding doesnt seem to have the options required to re-bind

edit: honestly the software shouldn't be this hard to use...took me 15 minutes of struggling...so i gave up and came here...i figured on a mouse like this w/ so many buttons the software would be at least be easier to use...let's be honest...15 or 17 or whatever buttons on a mouse is excessive but should be able to be programmed for things like this...there are cheaper options out there with better software support

• Corsair Employee
so almost a year later and no updates to the software to fix this?

please...

trying to make a team fort 2 macro to light a guy on fire...airblast...then switch to shoot him w/ my shotgun...in-game keybinding doesnt seem to have the options required to re-bind

edit: honestly the software shouldn't be this hard to use...took me 15 minutes of struggling...so i gave up and came here...i figured on a mouse like this w/ so many buttons the software would be at least be easier to use...let's be honest...15 or 17 or whatever buttons on a mouse is excessive but should be able to be programmed for things like this...there are cheaper options out there with better software support

There is a workaround to this posted on our forums with AutoHotKey, and we have submitted the feedback to incorporate mouse clicks into the software. I am not a software engineer though but I would assume that while it is something that is been asked for, it must be a huge undertaking if it hasn't been done yet.

Archived