Corsair Community

LL140 2 fan kit, Can I skip the hub?

Sacco Belmonte

Hi.

I recently bought a LL140 Kit and I was wondering if i can just plug each fan into each channel on the Lighting Node Pro without having to use the hub.

These two fans are as much ARGB as I plan to use for a while so I would like to skip on the Hub and save a SATA connector/cable management hassle. (I have a myriad of SATA drives and other SATA powered stuff)

Thanks in advance.

Hi.

I recently bought a LL140 Kit and I was wondering if i can just plug each fan into each channel on the Lighting Node Pro without having to use the hub.

These two fans are as much ARGB as I plan to use for a while so I would like to skip on the Hub and save a SATA connector/cable management hassle. (I have a myriad of SATA drives and other SATA powered stuff)

Thanks in advance.

Out of the box, no, you can't. It would (theoretically) be possible if you did some custom cables but it wouldn't be a support scenario.

Another question and I guess the answer is no.

Can I connect the LED cables from the ARGB 200mm fans from a H500M case into the corsair hub? That would be the only reason for me to install it.

Based on what I can infer from the manual ... not out of the box. Again, you may be able to mod a cable or two to make it work but you'd be in unsupported territory.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived