Corsair Community

Glaive: Side buttons not working with CUE

zutru

So, I've had my Corsair Glaive for quite some time now and it worked fine for some time (even though I had to return the first one because it came broken). However, a few weeks ago, all of a sudden, the side buttons stopped working. I tried to solve it in CUE (remapping) but it still didn't work. So I uninstalled CUE and it worked perfectly!

Then, I installed CUE again, and the sidebuttons stopped working again. So I decided to uninstall CUE and wait for a new version of CUE.

So, today I installed the newest version 2_21.67. And what happend? The buttons stopped working again!

Am I doing something wrong? Is CUE having a software issue with the Glaive?

I'm using my K95 Platinum together with the Glaive. Could this be the problem??

I only just started having this issue with the most recent CUE update, and the response from corsair support is the exact same as the current functionality of the buttons; non existent

at this rate I might just box the set(mouse, keyboard, headset) and put it in storage in favor of another brand

Open Device Manager and expand HID (Human Interface Devices) and System Devices

Is Corsair composite virtual input device (HID) and Corsair Bus (Sys. Devices) listed without errors?

I have the same error with them however under my HID, I see 3 instances of HID-compliant consumer control device, 7 instances of HID-compliant vendor-defined device, and 7 instances of USB Input Device. This is all I have under System Devices: https://gyazo.com/fe28d5c2f895c1ba78bb4dbf9d94ed1a. For "Mice and other pointing devices" I have 2 instances of HID-compliant mouse.

I have only had my Glaive a couple of months. I have reinstalled CUE several times and still cannot get the side buttons on the Glaive to work correctly for more than one day. I am regretting purchasing the Glaive and am considering selling my K70 RGB Rapidfire, Glaive and Scimitar mice and going over to Razer peripherals.

So after a minute i have bought a M65 pro assuming this was an issue with the glaive only but no it happens on any corsair mouse i plug in, i've been told to test this on a different PC by support however this is a poor idea considering im using full corsair peripherals on this pc and it wouldnt fully emulate the issue, they claim they've tested this on several PC's without replicating the issue so for reference i'm linking them this post

• 5 months later...

Archived