Corsair Community

Corsair Link Extention cables wanted

cistec

Hi Live in Australia but cannot find any dealers that sell extra extention cables for the Lighting node pro kit.

The Corsair kits I have are

Lighting Pro kit

Commander Pro

Pro expansion kit

I just need about 6 extra extension cables only and don't want to pay for the full kit again.

Can anybody help.

Not sure which extension cables you mean, don't have a Lightning Node Pro, but try:-

If you want RGB extension cables then Google modDIY a Chinese? firm. When on their web site search for Corsair Link / Commander 4-Pin Male-to-Female Sleeved Extension Cable.

Hope this helps?

Overly priced but they do work. They are only 10cm long but can be daisy chained to make longer cables.

OK Thanks will try. The Extention cables I am on about are with the RGB LED Corsair Expansion kit. If you know where I can get some please let me know please see link.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/CORSAIR-RGB-LED-Lighting-PRO-Expansion-Kit-Strips-System-Display-Lighting-Effect/122782363818?epid=2224676191&hash=item1c966630aa:g:poMAAOSwDkVZ901I&vxp=mtr

Hi Dustin

Thanks for the comments, I have tried to contact SUPPORT but when I get to the create Ticket it request all this information about part number????? and System build spec and really nothing about simple comments. In the mean time if you come across a solution I would be very interested. I do not want to buy third party cables so if Corsair could add the cables to their product range I am sure they would be popular. I have quite a bit of money invested in Corsair products in my computer builds and the lighting RGB area is becoming far more interesting than putting in a new piece of equipment ..more personal more creative more interesting more DYNAMIC!

• 10 months later...
I spoke to the PM; you should have easily received that many extension cables between all the products you purchased.

Older post i know but where these ever listed on the support site? I looked and can't seem to see anything about them. With the way my cables are routed i could do with a few 20cm extension cables for my LL fans.

Archived