Corsair Community

Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro: Zones not showing up in iCUE

tennengr

I have 2 x 8GB Vengeance RGB Pro RAM (3200 MHz).

Until today, my iCUE software showed 10 different zones on each RAM stick. I have been able to select various colors for each zone. After uninstalling and reinstalling iCUE at the request of Corsair to solve a problem, I no longer have the capability of selecting each zone. I can only select the entire RAM stick in one color or color scheme.

I have updated the firmware and the software to latest versions which are the same as I had previously.

Anyone know what is going on here?

Enable software control worked like a charm! I don't recall ever checking that box. A little more information … when I original started working with lighting on the RAM, I couldn't see the zones. Then one day something changed and I saw the zones for the first time. I just assumed that an update allowed that to happen. I must have clicked on it at some point but didn't remember it.

Thanks for your help … believe me … it is much appreciated. I'm finding out that this forum is very useful. Corsair's videos and sometimes their technical support are useless.

Beginners like me need details and not broad statements. Beginners do not have the base of knowledge where broad statements are of any use.

Archived