Corsair Community

Request Keyboard Profiles Here (courtesy of Krazykid)

Man you are awesome for doing this, Could you do something along the lines of an Eeveelution profile, where its base pallet is Eevee, and it slowly cycles through the pallets of its evolution's. Thanks. I noticed you make it for most profiles, I have a 70

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man you are awesome for doing this, Could you do something along the lines of an Eeveelution profile, where its base pallet is Eevee, and it slowly cycles through the pallets of its evolution's. Thanks. I noticed you make it for most profiles, I have a 70

Could you give me a picture of all the evolutions

Hello KrazyKid, i love your profiles they are Awesome, nice work and Keep doing.

I wanna request for a Anivia Profile from League of Legends!

I want the Keyboard to be looking like ice. May with some mini effects, like some keys change their color from dark-blue ice to a bit brighter ice, just for realisticness.

The Q W E R buttons should be an eye catcher so you won't miss them.

For the Q, something should fly from left to right, like the kalista Q that you've done recently, but for my profile a bit bigger, and when i hit Q again, it should look like the keyboard freezes from right to left. And if possible, to start the freeze effect from the position it is when i press Q again. The effect should take about 3 seconds to go to the keyboard end.

The W is her Wall, it spawns a big Wall of ice, the effect has to dissapear after 5 seconds how it should look like is left to you.

The E is a Sharp projectile out of ice, it detonates when the enemy is hit, and there are some snowflakes raining down, so you could do it like the Q but a bit differently and not as big, but if you have a better idea do it :).

The R is an Ice Storm so its a rotating storm out of ice, so you could make a ice storm on the keyboard, or maybe to choose that i can decide between 2 so the other R would be like circling along the spacebar to the numpad, then up and then to the f keys then to the G1 -> g16 -> Spacebar-> Enter at numpad. But important : The if i press R again, it should stop. If u dont understand it, dont worry i'll put a link there to make it clear.

For D (flash) it would be cool if there is a Golden-Yellow wave starting from the botton to the top (the duration should be under 2 seconds, and for F (Ignite) a breathing/pulsing Flame effect that lasts 5 seconds.

When i press B there shall be a Blue effect that looks like it (Video is Linked !) maybe Blue waves going upwards.

The Keys : 1;2;3;5;6 - should change their color like a rainbow wave, and the key 4 should repeat pulsing/fast breathing Yellow .

When i hit ENTER the keyboard should turn into a Cool White thats not too bright so my eyes wont fall off, and i would like to have a rainbow ripple effect when i type, like the white one you did in homefront 2 ^^, so that i can type.

When i press Enter again it should switch back to the normal profile.

When i hit G1 it should write : Top , and automaticly press Enter afterwards. The same for G2 : Mid ; G3 : Adc ;

G4 : Support, and G5 for Jungle.

I hope thats not too much, just be careful that the Important keys are good visible!

My Keyboard : K95 RGB (EU)

Here Anivia :

Q (Flashfrost): http://cdn.leagueoflegends.com/champion-abilities/videos/mp4/0034_02.mp4

W (Ice wall): http://cdn.leagueoflegends.com/champion-abilities/videos/mp4/0034_03.mp4

E (Frost bite): http://cdn.leagueoflegends.com/champion-abilities/videos/mp4/0034_04.mp4

R (Ultimate): http://cdn.leagueoflegends.com/champion-abilities/videos/mp4/0034_05.mp4

B (Recall) : [ame]

[/ame]

The keyboard circle when i ult (if u got a better idea, feel free to use it, or make it switchable !) http://fs5.directupload.net/images/151206/temp/t5dnbdoy.jpg

Because i think the effect shown above would may be too boring.

I would be really happy if u can make it happen!

Would be a nice Christmas Present!

Keep doing your awesome work

~ Marko

Is there anyway you could edit the EMP to have it have the Type lighting(Key) function for whenever it goes dark? So after I press a key and it does the blue ripple, could I have it not ripple and do the random color type lighting then after 30 seconds of idle, it glows back? Thanks

A response to all requests:

I have many many many many many requests. 30+ requests for this thread. and about 10 more for my LoL profile thread. So as you can tell im overloaded and will certainly get to the requests eventually this week. The requests used to be first priority for me, but with the forums getting much bigger, its harder to keep up.

I have many many many many many requests. 30+ requests for this thread. and about 10 more for my LoL profile thread. So as you can tell im overloaded and will certainly get to the requests eventually this week. The requests used to be first priority for me, but with the forums getting much bigger, its harder to keep up.

Yeah, for mine at least I don't care how long it takes you. Thanks for the work you put in btw.

I know my request was a bit vague. I'm in no rush for it and if you have any questions concerning it don't be afraid to PM me or post. You do amazing work KK and definitely worth the wait.

I agree with the others, thank you for even considering my request. The wait will be worth it!

i was searching for a world of warcraft profile but haven't found anything

however i've been using your fel green profile for the time being it would be awesome if you could make a few changes to it to make it more MMO like. it's for the K95

-Remove the ripple effect on key press but keep the random flashing

-lit up the ZQSD and hotkey bar from 1-6 in a void-ish dark purple

-a mix of void purple/fel green on the G1-18 keys

take as long as you need

[K70]Hey man, i was hoping you'd be able to convert one of your lava requests (20, 41, 78 etc.) into a deep blue that ripples into a cyanish whitish mix. Working on a setup for my Shaman in WoW. Much appreciation, the work you do is incredible

I don't know how hard this would be, but I was thinking of rainbow "circles" all over the keyboard with no empty keys. So there would basically be snake-like lines going in circles all over the keyboard. I don't know how you would deal with the overlapping and the picture is pretty bad. But pretty much each one of the circles on the picture is a rainbow snake. I just want something with lots of rainbow transitions that looks pretty crazy. I have a k70. Thanks in advance for all the hardwork you put in. I really appreciate it.

PICTURE

Edited by hotdog218

Mr Alex A.k.a KrazyKid,

My friend can i request a profile for Strage RGB on fps? or you do you have it already?

I like it to be all white, and when i click a key, it reactivates on a random color, and stays there for a while, like 2 - 3 sec.

Thank you!