Corsair Community

front panel and logo on 1000d missing light

fishburger20

Pc up and running with all fans ok,light and all,but corsair logo and front panel no luck

from the I/O panel there is 2 cables both 3 pins ,male is long and shemale is short(no pun intended)

the same from the logo

read on the forum that you connect from Commander pro to logo then to I/O panel.

this will leave one female connector as left over.(for internal light via sata power)

As said 3pins ,I can not find any possible connecting port for 3 pin on commander pro /lightning pro apart from led connentions on top of lightning pro,what am I missing here? cabels or what

Hi bud.. from led channel one of your commander pro to the sails logo. From the sails logo to the front IO. There is also a female pass through cable exiting the front IO which would be lighting channel 1 iCUE.

In icue for the 1000d commander pro you have chassis lighting tab... and then 2 lighting channels.... chassis lighting is sails and front IO rgb control.

not exactely I live in Norway,but worked for Bp 23 years,north sea and Azerbajan ,offshore operations supv (production/and maintenanc) and as an oim.Iam on pension now just turnd 72,still riding my mc,got 55 years on 2 wheels,my number one hobby in the summer and pc since Comandoere 64 and Amiga in the winter,all is up and running now thanks a lot for you help Edited by fishburger20

• 4 months later...
Hi bud.. from led channel one of your commander pro to the sails logo. From the sails logo to the front IO. There is also a female pass through cable exiting the front IO which would be lighting channel 1 iCUE.

In icue for the 1000d commander pro you have chassis lighting tab... and then 2 lighting channels.... chassis lighting is sails and front IO rgb control.

Hi, sorry for necroing this post. But i'm having the same issue.

My 1000d is new and the I/O is hooked up right to channel one on the COPRO. do you know if the sail and I/O get their power from the RGB channel 1 or is something missing. Because neither of them work and when i try to add a single LED strip to the connector off the I/O it does not light up.

Thanks

• 1 year later...

Hi, I am new here but have the same problem.

My Obsidian 1000d is brand new, and today when I connect the commander pro to the power for a test boot, I found that the sail logo and the I/O panel LED did not light up at all (in channel 1). But all the other LEDs of the fans were all good(connected to Corsair LED hub via channel 2). I have not installed the OS yet but just try the basic connection first.

Is this normal? Do the sail logo and I/O light up after installing the OS and ICUE? I had also searched some old threads in this forum, someone said they should light up even in white color. Should I claim a warranty?

Thank you for your help.

hi buddy..

so. to test... you should have had a cable in the accessory pack that terminates in a female rgb plug one end and sata power plug the other.. you would unplug the cable that plugs into led channel 1 on the 1000d CoPro and plug it in to that sata cable. (nothing plugged into the passthrough) this will power all the chassis LEDs as white which would confirm them as working.